The 10 Biggest Wankers in Rock

Herr Matzat

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with Armstrong? I assumed that whenever he came off as a douche it was all for the cameras, because during his more candid moments he seems like a pretty down to Earth (well, as down to Earth you can be for a rockstar), normal guy.

The problem with Billie Joe is that he wants to be the next Bono... And that's enough reason really, let's face it.

Not to mention the night Tazz nearly kicked the asses of all three members of Green Day because they were being pricks to a hotel clerk. So far I've agreed with pretty much everyone on this list though I wouldn't really put Bon Jovi on the list. But why Tommy Lee hasn't been mentioned is beyond me.

Because Tommy is amazing.

That doesn't change the fact that he is a cunt. Axl Rose is amazing, but he's still a cunt.

And Be, I couldn't find that video which pisses me off. I watched it on youtube quite awhile back. It was an interview with Taz and he mentioned how he was sitting in the lobby of a hotel talking to Tommy Dreamer when as he refers to them, "Three punks with green hair" came in and were causing a big scene because the desk clerk told them that they didn't have a reservation, and they were going on about "Do you know who we are? When we say we have a reservation then we have one" and a bunch of other shit and they were making the girl cry. So Taz got up and told them they needed to calm down. At this, one of them, he didn't say which one because he said at the idea he didn't even know who the hell they were, turned to him and told him that he didn't know shit and needed to mind his own fucking business, then asked Taz if he knew who the hell they were. Taz replied that he didn't know who they were, and it didn't matter because if they kept up their bullshit he was going to lay them out. Their manager, or agent, whoever it was that was with them finally talked them out of leaving the hotel and going somewhere else. The girl thanked Taz and he went on about his business. He said it wasn't till a couple months later when he saw them on t.v that he went "Those were the punks!"

I'd have loved to have been there.