Battlestar Galactica

OGpistolpete

I don't watch this show, but for others who do, you seriously might want to mark this as spoilers. I don't think you can change the topic title due to not being a donator, but until then, put that in spoiler tags or someone is going to be extremely pissed about seeing that.

Dammit, I'm like 7 or 8 episodes behind and for some reason didn't think that a spoiler tag would actually contain spoilers. Curse my stupidity. :crying:

EDIT: Oh, and I'd recommend you put your whole post in the spoiler tag, seeing as it pretty much gives the spoiler away.

Edited by GoodGodWhatABeatnik

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd drag this thread back up again, instead of starting a new one. I've just seen the season finale, and it is just awesome...

Seriously, the fucking twists that are in episode 20 are immense. Starbuck's back, Tigh, Sam, Tyrol and the Presidents assistant all being revealed as Cylons? Shit.

I refused to believe that Starbuck was dead, what with them talking about her having a destiny as far back as season one, not to mention her "death" left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth for some reason.

We've got just one more Cylon to be revealed, as we've got four out of the final five now. It'll be very interested to see who it's going to be, it'll also be interesting to see if finding out they are Cylons will change Tigh, Tyrol or Sam's attitude to Baltar, who just so happened to get off as not guilty.

Truly brilliant episode again from easily the best show on TV. Oh, and the version of "All Along The Watchtower" was awesome.