New RHCP Video - Hump de Bump

Shorty

This has been really weird, as they've released videos for all my favourite Stadium Arcadium songs now.

I heard Hump De Bump before I bought the album, after a friend sent it to me. When I first bought the album, Dani California had already been released. Then I moved on to love Tell Me Baby and Desecration Smile. Especially In Michigan must be next. (Y)

It's because Desecration Smile was released as a single on in Europe, and now Hump de Bump is released as a single in North America. I have no idea why.

Tell Me Baby was my first favorite song off SA, but that was only when I heard the bootlegs from teh show they played in Vegas, which was only a few new songs. Now my favorite is Wet Sand - such an amazing song.

Also, Charlie is going to be their next single. They're having a contest for the music video. Any fan can create a video for the song and submit it in the YouTube contest page, and the Chilis will pick their favorite to be the official Charlie music video. If anyone's interested, check out the official site - http://www.redhotchilipeppers.com

This is going off at a tangent a bit, but I REALLY wished RHCP had realised three albums over a year like they originally intended. It's been almost a year since Stadium Arcadium was released, and I'm only just realising that there's some great songs on the CD. Releasing 28 songs at once with no distinctive different directions (like Foo Fighters' In Your Honour double CD album) was incredibly overwhelming.