NRL '07 Thread

Zaz

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anti-Hero

Yesterday I bought the new Penrith away jersey. I love it, but some people reckon it looks shit (Tigers and Eels fans, so who cares). Do any of you rate it?

439744-2.jpg

Soon I'll get the brown one with the white "V" as well. Looks cool.

I think it looks shit. Do they wear white shorts with it or what? You also didn't happen to be one of those people that liked Brisbane's awful aqua away shirt that was worn at one stage last year, were you?

Oh, and yay Brisbane, boo Melbourne. Should be a good game... hope it's not just death for us.

Guest U.s_Champ_Mysterio

What a fucked up week of tipping this one was and it wasn;t very good being at Aussie on wednesday watching the Dragons get smacked by the Roosters but we're shit this year.

I'm 2 from 7 so far. Managed to pick North Queensland to end Manly's run and Sydney to get their first win against the Dragons on Thursday. Come on Newcastle, give me 3 from 8!

The view from the top looks good (H)

Got Parramatta this Friday at Brookie. Should be an AWESOME match. Add our past history to us getting Lyon since last year (you could also add in Moi Moi being sent off for the high tackle on Kite) I expect some explosive football.

Guest U.s_Champ_Mysterio

what a fall from grace from richie williams but i guess mouthing off and coming off second best does that too.

The dragons have named their strongest line up this weekend i feel for the whole year so far of course without Gasnier.

Richie Williams was never in a position to "fall from grace" :P.

Manly vs. Parra should be a cracker of a match though. Can't wait for Lyon to run them ragged and hopefully shut up some of these Parra fans. Honestly, they think he's worse than Hitler.

Guest Anti-Hero

Richie Williams was never in a position to "fall from grace" :P.

Manly vs. Parra should be a cracker of a match though. Can't wait for Lyon to run them ragged and hopefully shut up some of these Parra fans. Honestly, they think he's worse than Hitler.

Mate, he's played 8 matches after playing in the ESL for 2 years and a year in the bush. It's gonna take time for him to adjust. He isn't playing his best footy yet and has admitted so himself, yet he's shown glimpses of what he can do.

How's Steve Simpson going after his immense one hit-up in the ANZAC test?

I haven't ever said Simpson has been in good form, because he's not. But any Manly fan saying Lyon is anywhere remotely near deserving of an Origin berth hasn't been watching their own team play.

Guest Anti-Hero

Hey, Penrith won a game. I'm happy, but I also know that it was a woeful performance from the Cowboys. If we can hang on to the ball, we'd win more games. Speaking of handling, how good was Clinton's try? :P

• 2 weeks later...