NRL '07 Thread

Zaz

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys on NRL on Fox were commenting that, with the number of players moving clubs mid-season, maybe the introduction of a 'transfer window' similar to that employed in the English Super League wouldn't be a bad idea.

I certainly think it would make for some news in a usually fairly uneventful period of the season (with the exception of the Origin hype and aftermath around each game).

Thoughts?

• 3 months later...

I think a Manly/Melbourne grand final would be the most fitting end to the season - but Parramatta are an outside chance. I'd have backed the Warriors, but they struggle away from home.

Can't wait for Lyon to run them ragged and hopefully shut up some of these Parra fans. Honestly, they think he's worse than Hitler.

Are you implying that you can't wait for it, because it will never happen? Lyon hasn't run anyone ragged this year. He's the most overrated player in the NRL right now.

Guest Anti-Hero

Penrith are hopeless, so the westie in me desperately hopes the Eels upset Melbourne and the Sea Eagles stop the Thurston & Bowen Show (feat. the NQ Cowboys) so we can get a nice, spiteful Parramatta vs Manly Grand Final.

Edited by Anti-Hero

I have a great deal of respect for Penrith now. They could have given up on their dream of winning the wooden spoon when the Knights choked like dirty bitches in the latter half of the season - but they knuckled down and fought hard and made it theirs.

Enjoy Matt Elliot :lol:

Guest Anti-Hero

I have a great deal of respect for Penrith now. They could have given up on their dream of winning the wooden spoon when the Knights choked like dirty bitches in the latter half of the season - but they knuckled down and fought hard and made it theirs.

Enjoy Matt Elliot :lol:

Edited by Anti-Hero