question about shadow president

buck...

This should go in the Coin Op Arcade.

Shadow President is an old DOS based game where you control the Executive Branch of the United States and basically run the country's world influence.

Does it cost money? That depends on how resourceful you are. :shifty:

It's a presidential simulation game. You run EVERY aspect of the American political landscape from budgets to cultural exchanges to War. It's an incredibly indepth game and no it does not cost money as it is considered to be abandonware. I'm not sure if forum rules permit me to link you to a site where you could download it, but it's not hard to find.

Also this belongs in entertainment.

Also, if you're thinking of running a diary with the program, I believe it's been tried once or twice on here, I know that myself and Apsham have thrown around the idea trying to find the best way to go about doing it but I haven't found any success though... but I'm also not incredibly creative.

It's a game, and so this should be in the Coin Op Arcade, not here.

Also, haven't you ever heard of Wikipedia/Google? <_<

EDIT: Bah, Mick and Basha beat me to it.

Edited by The Evil Overlord