Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

I dont know why everyone is so sold on Thomas being the best pick for us they have already put alot of money toward the Oline this year and who is the line going to be protecting. I dont understand what was so bad about Quinn either he didnt win big games but he was far from not performing in them. I would have also liked to see Peterson as well, since if he can stay healthy he is going to be a great running back. I just hope Savage knows what he is doing here and that another draft pick doesnt come back and bite us in the butt.

Willis will be a Niner, that's almost 100%.

Quinn probably falls to the Dolphins which is a decent fit and luck for Cam Cameron. As for Atlanta, who knows, probably still talking trades.

It's more likely to be Marshawn Lynch to Buffalo now Peterson's off the board, honestly.
Edited by ACCBiggz