Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

Yeah Lynch is a headcase but he is as good as he thinks he is!!

Oh and Quinn, will he even be picked in the first round?

And this coming from a fan of his...

great the next picks are my two teams!!!

I could see Quinn as a Jet!!

Edited by darkrayne

I think Irons was a good college running back but at the next level he will be par at best. Booker I think has no shot unless you pair him up with an extremely good power runner in a two-back system. And Pittman, I'm sort of indifferent on. If Bush can stay healthy, he should be the best of them. But there is one thing that is known, After Peterson and Lynch, the running back position is pretty shallow in this draft. And btw, really nice deal there for the Panthers.

This is true, TO is an anomaly.

and for my Titans, call me greedy and retarded because Tennessee is somewhat stockpiled at tight end already, but I wouldn't mind seeing Greg Olsen slip to them. I kind of wanted Ted Ginn, but Bowe or Meachem seems to be the more likely pick. They DO need a play maker to help out Young on offense.