Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

Dallas very well could go WR, someone who can possibly slide into Glenn's place if he gets hurt or TO's place if he goes postal. KC goes Quinn.

Or the Cowboys could make a trade for Lance Briggs, right, Biggzy? :P

Cleveland trades up with the Cowboys. And they take Brady Quinn, OF COURSE.

Cleveland made out pretty good in this draft so far. Getting Thomas with the 3rd pick, and still getting Quinn, only 19 picks later.

Edited by crazedfan

I think Meachem will be actually. I don't see Dallas or Kansas City picking a WR.

Why wouldn't Dallas go for a WR?

They have Glenn and TO.

Two aging WRs, one of which could go off in a hissy fit at any moment? Sure we have Patrick Crayton who is arguably the best 3rd receiver in the league but another decent young WR wouldn't hurt. We don't have any glaring holes so a WR would make as much sense as drafting anywhere else.

Is it just me or is it hilarious that the 22nd pick is on stage taking pictures? lol

It'd be even funnier if we'd been able to stare at him in the green room. BOO GOODELL AND HIS RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS.