Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

Meachem still there... it'll be interesting to see where he falls.

Anyway, I'm hopeful Grubbs will stay on the board for us and that we don't do anything stupid like trade out of the pick.

Grubbs wouldnt be bad for the Ravens, but I haven't heard them linked to him but the way today is going I am not sure. The clearly need a young OL and Grubbs fits the bill. However they have a deep roster where they can trade and pick up more picks to address the future in bunches. Someone like Chris Houston may be on their list too.

Don't foget about Joe Staley either. A lot of people have him rated over Grubbs and others. Fast, good footwork.

Spencer and Ware can make life very stressful for a lot of QB's next season. Damn shame Anthony couldn't have ended up with any other team. He's now dead to me. :crying:

Oh, surely there are other of them Boilermaker things roaming around in the draft, right? Cuonzo Martin have a brother or somethin?

No good ones...and you got the wrong sport. Ass. :P

And finally the Meachem watch can come to an end. Him with Colston and Bush on the receiving end of Brees' throws = 3500 yards easy for Drew.

The Saints get even scarier now. Meachem brings them even more speed, and pretty much is the replacement for Joe Horn. Good choice.

They have plenty of weapons, with no defense.
Edited by Hellfire

The Saints get even scarier now. Meachem brings them even more speed, and pretty much is the replacement for Joe Horn. Good choice.

They have plenty of weapons, with no defense.

Defense? Who needs that? :shifty:

Pats up now. Can't wait to see who's next for us.

Edited by ACCBiggz

I like the Pats trade, the 49'ers will be decent next year, but not that good. I suspect maybe a middle first round pick, something like 12-16 or so, which is better than this years. I'd have tried to get a 2nd rounder instead of the 4th rounder though, maybe if we had thrown in one of our 3rd rounders.

Chargers Select: Craig Davis.... passing on Jarrett? Rice? Smith? Gonzalez? Oh well.

Bears Select: Greg Olsen!!!

lol Christopher is yelling the same thing about Olsen. Which QB do I want the Lions to get? To be honest I had only heard of Quinn and Russell.

lol Christopher is yelling the same thing about Olsen. Which QB do I want the Lions to get? To be honest I had only heard of Quinn and Russell.