WWEVenagence2006Poster.jpg

I used GIMP if that makes a difference....

I know in your standards this sucks but in my standard this is a work of art. I spent about half hour on this and rates and criticism are appreciated.

So you know, the quality became crap after I saved it as JPEG. I am an idiot... (I made this for a diary I am making on an other forum)

April 3rd, 2007(Title Page for Language Arts Poetry Unit):

PoetryUnitTitlePageLA.png

Edited by Toasterovenmakingtoast

Guest olla666

GIMP, high five!

I like the actual texture, though what I don't like is the way you have overlayed it on Cena, his edges look funny. Also, it's a little bland, I suggest brushing a couple layers, then (I hate to use the word again) overlaying it on the background. Overall, it comes out nice.

Edited by olla666

I agree with Olla. maybe some extra brushwork on a layer above the actual background could spruce it up a bit. a fix up on the background would make this pretty good.

and just so you know . gimp can be used to make some awesome graphics so don't think your graphics suck just because you use Gimp

Meh when I did that it looked screwed up. I will just stick with it how it is. I have to do a title page for school and I am doing mine on GIMP. It is for pooetry but I think it might be fairly Good. I will post it here if it looks okay.

EDIT: PoetryUnitTitlePageLA.png

Not really liking this but good enough to get my teacher to get me a good mark. (I had limited time with this)

Edited by Toasterovenmakingtoast