Battle: Jason_daronlane vs JKDaRock vs Danny George

Make a promotional poster showing Ric Flair's new stable,

It is Fourhorsemen/Evolution-esque but you cannot name them like that.

So make sure the 3 stable member + Flair are on it.

And the name of the stable.

Apart from all of the groups names sucking... i think danny george has this one by a little bit more than a wisker.. i did like JK's but it seemed more like a raw banner rather than a stable one

I'm going for JKDaRock's but there was nothing between them. I wasn't keen on the Flair/Hardy effect, nor the ones on all the stablemates of Flair's in DannyGeorges, on eye-catchingness alone I had to go for JK's.

I'm going to go with JKDaRock.

Jason's seemed a bit cliche' for a wrestling group themed entry, and the different lighting on the cuts didn't help. Typography was really nice though.

Danny George chose good cuts in that they had similar poses and similar lighting styles, had good placement and good font choice... the only thing I'd criticize (other than it being overly simple; simplicity helps some designs and hinders others, and I don't know why but it just feels like it's hindered this one) is that the quality of the cuts are poor-- you can see the white outline surrounding, well, all of them (the most obvious being the cut of Venis)

JKDaRock's was good, but I'm iffy on his choice of images, and the font choice he had for the paragraph under "RAW Revolution" doesn't seem to mesh well with the rest of the graphic.

Overall none of them were too spectacular, but I did like JKDaRock's the most.

Edited by The Mask of Norro