Modded XBOX 360

actionpad

Note if this sort of discussion is not allowed then please remove it.

Anyway today i got my XBOX 360 Modded to play copied games. Working for Namco, alot of guys in the work place had it done on their console and i was hesitant as i didnt think you would be able to go onto XBOX Live (Which is what i bought the console for) with a modded console. After a boozy weekend and playing on my mates 360 alot with his modded console & copied games i was wrong, for £7 a game you cant really argue especially when it works exactly the same as an orignal copy. In total i paid £57 for the console and 6 games.

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Virtua Tennis 3

Fight Night Round 3

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Rainbow 6: Vegas

GRAW2

So i saved myself a shedload as i was going to get these games over the next few months anyway. So does anyone else have the 360 Modded?

You're allowed to talk about it. You're just not allowed to provide it. Or link to it.

But yeah, working for Namco and being a modder? Shameful. And don't use your mods online, it is pretty obvious when someone's modding to get an unfair advantage. <_<

This'll probably be closed anyways, as it's just a 'look what I got lol' thread, which is basically what /forum/index.php?showtopic=52126&st=0">this thread is for.

You're allowed to talk about it. You're just not allowed to provide it. Or link to it.

But yeah, working for Namco and being a modder? Shameful. And don't use your mods online, it is pretty obvious when someone's modding to get an unfair advantage. <_<

This'll probably be closed anyways, as it's just a 'look what I got lol' thread, which is basically what /forum/index.php?showtopic=52126&st=0">this thread is for.

Edited by actionpad

I played on a modded original X-Box and it was cool because it provided an operating system and the ability to store films etc. on the hard drive. If the only advantages of modding the 360 are cheaper games and cheats, I'm less excited :(

Though, saying that, being able to stream avi files would be quite nice.