Battle: Norro vs Dochappy vs Livid vs Closed and Moved to Archives

Well here's a possible suggestion for some rules:

The rise of a new software company has led to a group of dedicated computer nerds accumulating a great fortune. As is inevitable, they turn their attentions to the computer game industry they obsessed about as youngsters (and continue to do so.) Ploughing their money into an entertainment division of their corporation, they recruit the best of the best in their field and being purchasing the rights to potential games, new and old, significantly influenced by their own nostalgic memories.

1) You are to create a jewel case cover for a new video game (approximately square dimensions of medium size - details are up to you.)

2) This game must be a sequel to a title at least ten years old, to tie in with the tastes of your paymasters. You cannot dramatically re-imagine the nature of the game.

3) These guys have terrible, terrible taste - so the game you choose to follow on from must be awful, if it happens to be well-known. If it's obscure, it may be simply 'bad.'

4) You have to make the new game look awesome. Like, really awesome.

... I cannot wait to get to Judge's ruleset. Seriously, those are awesome.

had some good ideas going into this , I found an old flyer the KKK mailed to everyone in the town a few years back. thought I threw it away but it was balled up in some old newspaper. thats basically what I used for inspiration. but I didn't execute it as well as I had hope.

southop9.jpg