Battle: Norro vs Dochappy vs Livid vs Closed and Moved to Archives

Wrestling, non-wrestling... don't care really, I'm just itching to try a battle again.

Any takers?

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Let's go , I've got the itch ,as well , and the time , might be able to buy a cream to stop the itch , but I aint got shit to pass the time lol

Edited by Dochappy

I'm not interested in posting rules as I would love to join this. I know my track record for battles hasn't been that great, but I've got some free time this weekend (finally) so I know I can do it. What you guys say?

Mmmm, sexy fourways. I'm game.

... but we would really need those rules soon, wouldn't we? :P

I'm with Doc here, I like both rule sets so... you two decide.

Bastards making me make decisions and such. But out of the two, I guess I would prefer the first just because the second, I'm not too familiar with manips and such (I've done a couple) but if he wants to go with the second set, I'm game. Really, I could go for either as well.

What about we handle this in rounds? First to three wins, wins it all? I think that would last a maximum of 9 rounds if everyone tied at 2, and a minimum of 3 rounds if one person won each time.

We can start with the first set, get votes on the entries, and then go on to the next one. Everyone else can keep adding in rules for us to try in later, possible, rounds?

Edited by The Mask of Norro