Beginner Battle

Guest MaxwellHizzouse

hahaha huge battle royal here... i want in 6 way?

I'll throw some rules at you if you guys want.

As we near the 2008 Olympics in China, Olympic officials are worried that potential Olympic viewers are losing faith with the huge event, believing that the heart and history of the Olympics has been sold out. Design for the Olympics a series of five commemorative postcards to showcase the history, pomp and excitement of the Olympic games.

So five images. None of them TOO big but no strict measurements. They're for postcards though so you can't use too much detail and must use a rectangular, postcard shape.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

isnt the olypmpics in 2008?

So I actually made six postcards, and I'm not really sure if I followed the rules correctly, but to be honest, I had fun making these.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.

For some reason some of the borders aren't showing up despite the fact that I put them there, but I'm sure it won't cause the end of the world.

Besides, you guys can't possibly turn away those cuties. :P

woah im stumped lol.... i might need some time with this one

so im guessing we are designing the front of the post card.. and before i do it can it be in circular shape i dont want to do it and find out im breaking the rules

5 post cards 5 circles collect the whole set

5 olympic rings for those playing at home lol

woah im stumped lol.... i might need some time with this one

so im guessing we are designing the front of the post card.. and before i do it can it be in circular shape i dont want to do it and find out im breaking the rules

5 post cards 5 circles collect the whole set

5 olympic rings for those playing at home lol

Here is my entry, i hope the rest of you get urs up soon be interesting to see what u come up with.. tough rules but i liked it

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5