Square-Enix Mafia

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just getting into the Final Fantasyness (well, my last avvie did have a Chocobo....).....plus, it's awesome.

Your new one is....interesting to say the least. Now people, sign up or NINJA CACTUAR WILL HAVE TO COME OUT AND KILL YOU ALL!!!

Now people, sign up or NINJA CACTUAR WILL HAVE TO COME OUT AND KILL YOU ALL!!!
I think that has to be akin to saying "anyone who's not here, raise your hand". Wouldn't they have to be in the topic to read that threat? And moreso, once in the topic who would refuse to sign up?

There is logic to your words.....

Guest clintcasey

Without knowing anything about how the mafia is going to be set up, I can concieve of a lot of possible balancing issues. Pluse there is no way of knowing how many scum groups or how many town groups there could be. I mean, there where 40 spots on the sign up list originaly.

Sorry about this guys, but there doesn't look to be enough interest in this game at the moment (with the exception of crazedfan). I'm closing this down, Square-Enix Mafia won't go ahead at this point, but may some time in the future.

Sorry :(

God dammit~!

I hope you run this thing at some point, anyways. You can count me in when you do. In fact, I'd like to save a slot for when it does run. :)