Dead Like Me To Return!

Ananas

Dead Like Me movie greenlit!

Date : April 18, 2007 Posted By : Clint Morris

This is bound to please, well, not only fans of the TV show but anyone whose dead sceptical anytime rumours pop up suggesting a feature film of a cult TV series is in the works (because such rumours are usually piss and wind).

“Dead Like Me”, the popular TV series starring Mandy Patinkin and Ellen Muth, is returning in the film of a film – albeit a film that’ll only be available in DVD Stores.

MGM tells us that Stephen Herek (“The Mighty Ducks”) has been roped into directing the new DTV “Dead Like Me” film. At this stage, there’s no word on who’ll be starring in the film – but hopefully they’ll stick with the original gang.

The series told of a Georgia (Muth) a young woman that is regrettably killed by a toilet seat and forced to work as a grim reaper.

This needs Daisy Adair and Mason or it won't be nearly as awesome as it would be otherwise.

Also, am I the only one who found the fact that the news thing referred to George as "Georgia" to be fucking hysterical?

Also, am I the only one who found the fact that the news thing referred to George as "Georgia" to be fucking hysterical?

Why? That was her name.

But nobody ever, ever refers to her as that except for Daisy and maybe her mother occasionally.

This is awesome. Though any lack of the original actors in their original roles would seriously suck. Seriously. Agreed that this needs Daisy and Mason especially or it won't be as awesome.

The show had so much mileage left and was never given a proper finale, so hopefully this puts it to rest justly.

I'm excited to shit now.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy