You all better fucking download this

YI

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JM4KRHF0

I'm bored. And there's not enough punk-rock discussion on this board. It's a genre that's often wrongly shat upon. So I'm tossing out 20 songs/bands in this compilation. I know the rules on WareZ however all these files are free to download from different sources, and I've merely just compiled a 'load' of them together. however, I will still remove it if the moderators aren't happy. It's made up of a number of 'big' bands, so some stuff people may well have heard. However for the 'bigger' bands I've either tried to utilise new material, or rarer songs (When available). So yeah, give it a listen, it's all very different. The first half is more 'hardcore' based. With the latter half being more melodic and poppy, however there are exceptions.

Tracklist;

1. "Exit Wounds" by Paint It Black

2. "Poverty For All" by Ignite

3. "Entitled" by Armalite

4. "Gutterblock Boy" by Pour Habit

5. "Tenebrae" by Only Crime

6. "Anti-Manifesto" by Propagandhi

7. "More Than A Mouthful" by Attitude

8. "Dedication" by Raised Fist

9. "D.E.A.D.R.A.M.O.N.E.S" by Modern Life Is War

10. "Rat Race" by Bigwig

11. "Instinct" by Strike Anywhere

12. "Huffing The Proverbial Line Off The Proverbial Dong" by The Falcon

13. "Derailed" by Guns On The Roof

14. "Calling" by Strung Out

15. "The Patty Hearst Syndrome" by Smoke Or Fire

16. "Lo Zee Rose" by The Draft

17. "Breaking Her Down" by The Tommys

18. "You Alone" by The Street Dogs

19. "The Honshu Underground" by No Trigger

20. "I'da Called You Woody Joe" by The Gaslight Anthem

I have to be honest, I have pretty much stopped listening to punk rock and I haven't heard of many of these guys. I will definitely download and give this a shot, though. Maybe, I'll be back into the punk rock scene.

Edited by The Souljah

I helped. Well, I got one song, and gave a few bands, and he rejected my decisions.

I wanted "Too Loose" by Only Crime and "Die Jugend Maschreit" by Propagandhi but noooo.

Still, I got an advanced copy ¬_¬ and it's good.

I helped. Well, I got one song, and gave a few bands, and he rejected my decisions.

I wanted "Too Loose" by Only Crime and "Die Jugend Maschreit" by Propagandhi but noooo.

Still, I got an advanced copy ¬_¬ and it's good.

Edited by YI

Punk Rock did nothing for me. I downloaded this. I realised I had nothing to support RAR files. I downloaded WinRAR and listened to a few tracks at random. Punk Rock still does nothing to me, though I may say more when I've done more than click on random songs. "The Honshu Underground" by No Trigger is the most enjoyable one I've listened to so far. A few songs were just shouting for the sake of it though.

But those are just the early musings of someone that hardly ever listens to music anyway (all I really listen to is Queen, David Bowie, ranom songs off wrestling/films/TV and random cheesey rock), so whatever, its really a non-music fan on music....

You should do other genres though.

EDIT - "Derailed" by Guns On The Roof was fine, but not something I'd add to my MP3 player or anything, it was just decent. Too short as well.

Edited by Mushiking timmayy

I was going to throw some Mad Caddies and Big D on here, as I am totally digging their new albums. But I'm thinking of going for a ska/reggae/dub..and the like, one next.

As for me. My favourite tracks are;

1. "D.E.A.D.R.A.M.O.N.E.S" by Modern Life Is War

2. "Exit Wounds" by Paint It Black

3. "Lo Zee Rose" by The Draft

4. "Dedication" by Raised Fist

5. "Poverty For All" by Ignite

Edited by YI