Killswicth Engage

CISS

Get The End of Heartache as it is great. Personally, I like Howard Jones more than the Jesse Leech version of the band (he was with them for the first two cds, Jones comes in for The End of Heartache and As Daylight Dies).

As for similiar bands, Jesse Leech has a new band called Seemless, so that's an obvious choice. I like him here and in KSE, but like I said, I like Jones more than Leech for KSE.

Edited by Fitzy

Jones is a great screamer, to his credit. He has a real personality to his voice and it sounds awesome with the music. I'm not a huge Killswitch fan, but they're definitely a solid band.

I thought that Howard Jones' song on the United CD, The Dagger, was a lot better than Blood and Flames... not that it wasn't a good song, because I loved it.

I even checked out Seemless after buying the Roadrunner United CD... but they really just don't do it for me like Killswitch does.

The 2nd album is the best. Can't remember its name. :shifty: It's got "My Last Serenade" on though. Which is a truly badass song.

Alive Or Just Breathing.

I went off them when Howard joined. He's got a good voice but it doesn't fit to the music as well as Jesse's did IMO. Howard's voice sounds almost identical to Efrem from Death By Stereo.

The 2nd album is the best. Can't remember its name. :shifty: It's got "My Last Serenade" on though. Which is a truly badass song.

Alive Or Just Breathing.

I went off them when Howard joined. He's got a good voice but it doesn't fit to the music as well as Jesse's did IMO. Howard's voice sounds almost identical to Efrem from Death By Stereo.