My First WWE diary (TEW2007)

OK, this is a diary done using the T-Zone2007 update in TEW2007. It will be using the company WWE. But there will be a few changes to the roster. And no ECW.

Roster:

RAW

-----

(Main-Eventers)

HHH-Heel

John Cena-Face

HBK-Face

Orton-Heel

Flair-Face

Umaga-Heel

(Upper-Midcarders)

Lashley-Face

Nitro-Heel

RVD-Face

Shelton-Heel

Khali-Heel

(Midcarders)

Carlito-Heel

Haas-Heel

Punk-Face

Eugene-Face

Jeff-Face

Kenny-Heel

Cade-Heel

Matt-Face

Murdoch-Heel

Val-Face

(Lower Midcarders)

Masters-Heel

Snitsky-Heel

JTG-Face

Crazy-Face

Vis-Heel

(Opener)

Robbie-Face

Rory-Face

(Enhancement Talent)

Marella-Face

Shad-Face

Smackdown

--------------

(Main-Eventers)

Batista-Face

Undertaker-Face

King Booker-Heel

Edge-Heel

Kane-Face

Shawn Waters-Heel (User)

(Upper-Midcarders)

Benoit-Face

MVP-Heel

Regal-Heel

Finlay-Heel

Kennedy-Heel

Rey-Face

Boogeyman-Face

(Midcarders)

Kendrick-Face

Chavo-Heel

Burke-Heel

Helms-Heel

Taylor-Heel

Thorn-Heel

London-Face

Cor Von-Heel

Richards-Face/Heel (Doesn't matter)

(Lower Midcarders)

Deuce-Heel

Domino-Heel

Miz-Heel

(Openers

Funaki-Face

Nunzio-Face

Scotty-Face

(Enhancement Talent)

Daivari-Heel

Noble-Heel

Yang-Face

Moore-Heel

Champions

-------------

(RAW)

WWE Champ-John Cena

WWE Intercontinental Champ-Santino Marella

WWE World Tag Team Champs-Jeff and Matt Hardy

WWE Women's Champ-Melina

(SD)

WWE World Heavyweight Champ-The Undertaker

WWE United States Champ-Chris Benoit

WWE Tag Team Champs-Deuce and Domino

WWE Crusierweight Champ-Chavo Guerrero

(Crossbranded)

WWE European Champ-William Regal

WWE Hardcore Champ-RVD

Edited by stephenbutler

First, you have no backstory, try explaining why there is no more ECW, why you'ved reactivated the Hardocre and Euro titles, etc. Also, we don't know who you are. You should explain the standpoint from which this diary is being written.

Ok thats a start :shifty: ...still why is ECW gone? Why are the Hardcore and Euro titles back? How did you get to this point, like what happened before all the fueds started...what lead to HBK v Nitro?

I can see some potential for a great diary, mostly because of Nitro v HBK...if you book it right it could be pretty good.

I also see a push for Val coming...very good move!

What time period is this happening in? If you're starting it some way down the track (which would explain a Venis push and a vacant WHC), what's happened between what you're booking and what we know is the current state of the WWE? Why have two dead titles been resurrected in place of the ECW one? Why and how did ECW fold?

All of these are things your readers will want to know.

OK Backstory.

After Most of the Originals left, Vince decided to keep the talented stars and place them on another brand. He then cancelled anything to do with ECW. This caused a big drop in popularity for WWE, so Vince needed a HUGE change. Not only did he reintroduce the KotR tournament around Summerslam, he also bought back the European and Hardcore championships and awarded the European to Regal and the Hardcore to RVD (RVD stayed with the company after this.) He also was interuppted by DX. He asked them to be on his side, and they agreed, turning them heel. HBK then turned on them, going face again. Vince promised that RAW would be big. And it was.

RAW Card

(Preshow)

Snitsky squashed Moore (C-)

Val Venis beat Kenny (C+)

(Main show)

Vince announces that we will see a NEW WWE. (B)

Vince announces Main event: John Cena© vs Edge-If Edge loses he goes to Smackdown (B+)

Chris Masters beat Super Crazy-Winner faces Marella ©

DX Heel turn (HBK's was a swerve) (B)

HBK vs HHH announced for next week. (B+)

Hardyz© beat WGTT and Cade and Murdoch to retain ©

Nitro hypes upcoming match against RVD (B+)

Nitro beats RVD (B-)

AAE and Umaga hype (D+)

Umaga squashed Viscera (C+)

Regal makes open challenge (B-)

Regal© beats Lashley to retain (B+)

Punk is now on RAW!!! (C-)

Vince announces for tonight HHH and Orton vs Flair and Michaels (B)

Khali attacks Flair (B+)

Match is now Handicap (B+)

HBK beat HHH/Orton via DQ (B)

Post match beatdown on HBK (B+)

Edge announce he will win (B+)

Cena© beat Edge to retain (B-)

NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY GOODBYE!!! (B+)

Next Show-Smackdown.

Guest Senka Surakei

Okay, that's not a diary. Generally, with shows you write the shows some what detailed, you didn't even write how they won, or anything whatsoever. Thanks for the "backstory" I suppose, but you need to look at some other diaries, and read the rules.

Detailed RAW Card-Held in Hammerstein Ballroom (BTW it is in MAY 2007)

(Preshow)

Snitsky squashed Moore via a Big Boot. The match went for 1:43 (C-)

Val Venis beat Kenny via a Venis Fly Trap submission. The match went for 14:23 (C+)

(Main show)

Vince McMahon walks out to open the show. He tells the fans that as of today ECW is no more. This recieves a raucous amount of from the ECW fans at Hammerstein. Vince Then announces that, in place of the ECW World title, he has brought back the old WWE European and Hardcore titles. Vince then calls out William Regal. He hands Regal the European title. He says that the Hardcore title should go to someone truely hardcore. An ECW star. ROB VAN DAM *Cheers* Van Dam takes the title and thanks Vince. Vince finishes off with, "From now on, all you fans in attendance and watching at home. You will see a new WWE."(B)

As Vince is about to leave he turns around. He says: "Also, tonight. We will see the final clash in the feud between Edge and John Cena. It will be for the WWE title." (B+)

*AD BREAK*

Chris Masters beat Super Crazy via Polish Hammer to earn an IC title shot. The match went for 6:34 {C}

Vince comes out to announce more matches, but is interuppted by "ARE YOU READY". DX walk to the ring. Vince cowers. "DX, don't touch me. If we join together we can be powerful." HHH looks at Vince. He shakes his hand. DX turn heel. They crotch chop. But HBK superkicks HHH. He walks out. (B)

As Shawn leaves, Vince announces that next week on RAW HHH will fight HBK. The winner fights John Cena at Judgement Day(B+)

Hardyz© beat WGTT and Cade and Murdoch via Jeff's Swanton on Cade. The match went for 8:12 {C}

*AD BREAK*

Nitro is being interviewed by Paul Heyman. He claims that he wants to prove himself as a serious contender to the World title by defeating former champions. RVD will be his first victim.(B+)

Nitro beats RVD via roll-up with tights. The match went for 10:57(B-)

Estrada talks about the dominance of Umaga, and he will show it in his match against Viscera tonight. (D+)

Umaga squashed Viscera via Samoan Spike. The match went for 4:35 (C+)

*AD BREAK*

Regal walks out with his European championship, claiming that no one can beat him for it. He asks anyone to face him. Lashley walks out and accepts. (B-)

Regal© beats Lashley via Handful of tights. The match went for 7:12(B+)

A video begins playing, showing images of Punk's feats on ECW. It ends with Punk's face. He says, "RAW is about to get Punked."(C-)

Backstage, Vince is in the office talking to Orton. HHH walks in and asks to face Shawn tonight instead. Vince has an idea. "Tonight, you and Randy here will team up. You will face HBK and his partner...Ric Flair." HHH looks unhappy at that announcement and storms out.(B)

*AD BREAK*

Flair is heading to the ring for his match. Suddenly Khali comes from behind and viciously attacks him. Flair is bleeding by the end. Khali yells, "DA WA FRO HUNNA." (B+)

Lawler is watching what happened on a screen. He says that the match must now be a handicap match. The superstars make their entrance.(B+)

HBK beat HHH/Orton via DQ. Orton hit HBK with a chair. The match went for 7:51 (B)

After the bell rings, HHH and Orton continue beating down HBK with chairs. They are pulled off by security. HBK is stretchered out.(B+)

Backstage, Paul Heyman is interviewing Edge. He promises a win tonight. He tells the fans that if he loses he wil leave RAW forever. (B+)

*AD BREAK*

Cena© beat Edge to retain via FU. The match lasted 13:28. (B-)

Edge is standing in the ring, watching Cena walk to the back. He grabs a mic. "THAT'S IT. I'M SICK OF THIS. GOODBYE RAW. SEE HOW YOU GO WITHOUT THE RATED R SUPERSTAR!!!" Edge then drops the mic and heads to the back as the fans chant. " NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE."(B+)

(End of show)

Also here is background to the feuds.

MVP vs Benoit-Self-Explanitory

Nitro vs HBK-Nitro wants to prove himself by defeating former champions. Beat RVD and Flair in consectutive weeks. HBK is final challenge. (Thought of it, coz Nitro is the next HBK in my opinion.)

CM Punk vs Vince's forces-Punk recieves a shot at the WWE title, but Vince tries to stop him.

Val's streak is just a reason to push Val

8 man tournament-Stars involved. Kane, King Booker, Edge, Shawn Waters, Finlay, Kennedy, Burke and Rey. Winner faces Taker for the title held by Taker/Batista (fighting at Judgement Day)

Current Judgement Day card.

John Cena© vs HHH/HBK-WWE title

Undertaker© vs Batista-World Heavyweight title

Guest Miyagi

A few pointers:

Bold the beginning of segments to differentiate it from the rest of the writing.

In the future DO NOT reveal the feuds, they will become apparent through the booking.

DX joining seemed a little rushed. Instead, you should have built it up some and have HHH turn on him and join Vince.

On to the show:

If Vince was getting rid of ECW why would he honor them by handing out a "new" title to them. Unless of course Van Dam didn't want to be associated with the WWE Hardcore title and in some way rebelled (perhaps Regal saying it's poor manners to treat a gift in such a way). That way you still keep the HC title and use it on the undercard and have Regal and RVD feud. Sure, they already feuded for the same title a while back, but whatever.

Can't really comment too much on the rest, as we are not given enough info in the matches. I'll keep reading to see where it goes.

So Val Venis is on a winning streak, but he's not even on RAW, he's wrestling in dark matches? That seems about right, I guess. As for ECW folding, ok, I can see what you're doing, but causing a HUGE drop in popularity is highly unlikely. I don't see any reason why McMahon would feel the need to bring back the European or Hardcore title, unless, of course you just thought it would be fun to play around with another title. We still don't know why Nitro and HBK are fueding or why, all of a sudden CM Punk is getting a push to the WWE Championship. Why does Mr. McMahon try to keep him away from it?

OK, thanks for the tips. Basically with the HBK/Nitro feud, it's not really a feud with backstory. It hasn't totally started yet. ATM HHH/HBK are finishing a mini-feud. I shouldn't have told about the storylines. And Punk is slowly getting a push. That's the storyline. And the next episode will be up, maybe later.

www.wrestlezone.com

This week's May 2nd WWE Smackdown Tapings were held at the American Airlines arena in Miami, Florida.

*Dark Matches*

Scotty 2 Hotty defeated Shannon Moore via The Worm.

Marcus Cor Von defeated Funaki via The Pounce.

Main Show

------------

Smackdown opens with Teddy Long. He is in the ring. He welcomes everyone to the new WWE Smackdown, playa. He announces that tonights main event will be The Undertaker vs The winner of tonights first match, a fatal fourway between No 1 contender Batista, King Booker, Kane and Rey Mysterio. He then announces that we will see Chris Benoit defend his US title shot tonight against Elijah Burke.

He leaves.

"It's now time for our first match. On the way to the ring, from Houston, Texas. KING BOOKER!"

"Now coming to the ring, KANE!!!"

"On the way to the ring, from San Diego, California. REY MYSTERIO!"

"And finally, from Reston, Virginia. He is the Number 1 contender, BATISTA!"

ENDING: Rey tries to take Kane down with a Hurracanrana, but is Powerbombed. Kane turns around and is knocked down by Batista. Batista picks Kane up and hits him with a Batista Bomb. Pin 1-2- Kick out. Batista stands and ducks a chair shot from Booker. He then hits a Spinebuster on Booker. Rey comes off the top with a dropkick, knocking Batista into the ropes. 619!!! Pin. 1-2- Kick Out. Rey stands and is Chokeslammed by Kane. 1-2-3. Kane wins.

"Wow Cole. That will be an interesting Main Event. Brother vs Brother."

London & Kendrick vs Deuce & Domino (non-title)

Ending: London gets the hot tag to Kendrick. Kendrick cleans house. Cherry runs in and Low Blows Kendrick for the DQ.

Deuce and Domino beatdown Kendrick afterwards. London runs them off.

*AD BREAK*

In Teddy's office. Elijah Burke is in Teddy's office, thanking Long for a shot at the US title. Vince walks up behind Burke.

"So, you think your hotshot because you get a US title shot?" Burke bows to Vince. "Get off my floor. Don't grovel to me." Burke scurries out of Teddy's office.

"Teddy, I'm liking what you are doing with Smackdown this week. But, what about Judgement Day? Who is going to fight Benoit or Burke for the US title?"

"Well, Mr. McMahon. I have the perfect candidate in mind. MVP."

MVP walks in.

"That's right Mr. McMahon. I will show you what I can do tonight, when I beat Steven Richards tonight."

Chavo vs Yang (Non-title)

Ending: Yang goes for a Moonsault, but Chavo moves. Chavo hits a bulldog, then goes up top. He connect with the Frog-Splash. 1-2-3. Chavo is your winner.

Ken Kennedy comes to the ring.

"I am Mistahhhhhhh....Kennedy

Kennedy. And I should be the one fighting Undertaker at Judgement Day, not Batista."

Shawn Waters interupts.

"Oh, stop your whinging. I didn't get picked either, but ya don't hear me complaining. But lets prove who really is worthy, by fighting in this very ring? What do you say?"

"I accept."

Ken Kennedy vs Shawn Waters

Ending: Kennedy plants Waters with a DDT. He goes up top. KENTON BOMB! Pin 1-2- Kick Out. Kenton gets frustrated and tries again. 1-2- Kick out. Kennedy picks up Shawn and whips him into the corner. He runs at Shawn, who moves. Kennedy slams into the turnbuckle. Shawn hits Kennedy with a German Suplex. He then locks in an Ankle Lock. Kennedy taps.

"So Ken. Looks like the better man won. Good luck in your campaign."

*AD BREAK*

MIZ TV:

The Miz is in the ring, ready to host Miz TV. His guest tonight is....EDGE!

"So Edge. Are you going to do us all a favour and take the title off the Undertaker?"

"Yes, I am. But the first thing on my mind is the European title."

Regal's music.

"So Edge, you really think you stand a chance against the A league on Smackdown do you? Well come on, you bastard. I'm ready for you."

Edge vs Regal-European title.

Ending: Regal nearly makes Edge tap, but Edge reaches the ropes. Regal picks Edge up and whips him to the ropes. Edge ducks a clothesline and takes out Regal's leg. Edge locks in the Edgecator. But Regal perserveres. Edge prepares to Spear Regal. Regal stands. Edge runs. Regal somehow rolls up Edge. The ref counts 1-2-3. Pin.

As Regal is celebrating, Edge comes from behind with a chair. He beats down Regal.

Backstage, Kristal is interviewing Batista.

"So, Kane won the right to fight Taker tonight. How do you feel about that?"

"Well, Kristal. I'm unhappy that I lost. But It's not going to bother me. I'm only concerned with Judgement Day."

He walks off.

MVP vs Richards.

Ending: MVP hits a Playamaker on Richards after only a minute. 1-2-3.

"Benoit, If you can keep your title, then I'll see you at Judgement Day."

*AD BREAK*

Benoit is being interviewed by Kristal.

"Benoit, are you at all concerned about tonights match with Burke?"

"Do I look like a concerned man, Kristal? No I don't. I'm not concerned at all. Burke is just another one of those windbags who think they are the greatest, like Kennedy or MVP."

"Speaking of MVP, he is facing you or Burke at Judgment day. Do you think you can beat him?"

"Of course I can beat him, I already proved that at Wrestlemania 23."

Benoit walks off for his match.

Benoit vs Burke-US title

Ending: Benoit reverses an irish whip into a Crossface. Burke taps.

MVP attacks Benoit after the match.

"See you at Judgment Day."

*AD BREAK*

Vince walks out.

"Well, how are you fans enjoying the new WWE? Well you will like it even more when a new star joins Smackdown next week."

Vince leaves the fans in suspense.

"It is now time for the MAIN EVENT. On the way to the ring first. KANE!"

"Now on his way to the ring. From Death Valley. He is the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. He is the Phenom. THE UNDERTAKER."

Ending: Kane hits a Chokeslam. Taker sits up. Taker hits a Chokeslam. Kane sits up. Kane hits a Tombstone. 1-2-Kick out. Taker hits a Tombstone. 1-2-Kick out. Taker hits another Tombstone. 1-2-3. Pin.

After the match, Shawn Waters, Ken Kennedy and King Booker run in and attack Kane and Taker. Batista makes the save.

Taker and Batista have an intense staredown to close the show.

END OF SHOW

Edited by stephenbutler

The main tip I have, stephen, is to stop for a while, take some time off, and READ.

There's a thread at the top of the Dome called "The Dome Directory." It gives links to many of the top diaries going on today. What you need to do is check out some of these diaries and look at things such as formatting, layout, level of detail, and try to assimilate those into your writing. Because right now, your work is pretty hideous in all three of those categories.

From your backstory, this thing was a disorganized mess. No one should ever have to ask you to explain why X storyline is going on, or whether there even are storylines surrounding a particular worker. When you take radical departures from what was going on at the time, you MUST be able and willing to explain it without being called out on it. The departures must make some sense, which most of yours didn't.

Shawn Waters is a problem for me. He's a created character, and where is he on the card? Yep, the main event. He's beating Ken Kennedy clean and mixing things up with Undertaker and Kane and Booker. Why? Who is he? What can he do? Why is he highly thought of by the McMahons to the point that they would consider a main-event push for him? Again, YOU need to explain all of this, and without people having to call you out on it.

And finally, there seems to be no emphasis on even TRYING to write. You see, the Dome used to be a lot about how you could book, and writing was immaterial. That was in the day when people would merely copy and paste the match reports from EWR. That's not done anymore. You NEED to be able to put some detail into matches, angles, and promos. If you can't write a promo that sounds like it came from the mouth of each guy, there's nothing wrong with summarizing those. Matches don't need to be blow-by-blow marathons, but there needs to be more effort visible than your Raw that featured one line on each segment. Or even your SmackDown that was half spent on ring introductions. We know where Batista and Rey Mysterio are from. We need to be able to see more of the match. More of the aftermath. There just needs to be MORE. Except more ring introductions. Unless it's WrestleMania or something, intros are pretty unnecessary.

There's a guy who posted earlier in here named Misanthrope, and his diary may be one you need to pay special attention to. His matches aren't huge novellas, his promos don't need to be written out word-for-word, and all in all, it makes for an easy read. I'm assuming it's also a fairly easy write, as he has other projects going as well. That kind of style may be one that would suit you early on, until you get more of a feel for detail. But right now, you're running around trying to explain things that seem to be self-explanatory to you. You never pondered the idea that, "Oh, yeah, anyone reading this might not know why ECW got canned or who the hell Shawn Waters is." Essentially, anything that hasn't already happened, YOU need to explain. This locking the door after the horse has escaped method will be the quickest way to have anyone stop reading anything you ever post again. Your only reputation will be as "The guy who just pulls stuff out of his ass and doesn't bother to tell you what happened in between."

Stop writing. Go read. Come back when you have something that looks like you spent more than 20 minutes total between thinking, booking, writing, and posting. That's all the advice I can give you right now. Oh, and don't make separate posts begging for advice. Tack it on the end of a show, if you need to ask.

Wow, thanks for all the help. Firstly, I think I get what you mean with writing matches, so I'll do an example match at the end. Also is it cool to post hings backstage i.e www.wrestlezone.com fake notes, announcing signs/firings?

With a match, is it ok to just write out the big parts i.e. Finishers, close calls, high spots, interferences. Or is a play-by-play required?

Example Match:

John Cena vs Triple H

-------------------------

The match start with some brawling from the two workers, but HHH eventually got the upperhand. HHH irish whipped Cena to the rope and hit a spinebuster. HHH worked on Cena's head and legs for a minute or two, then locked in a submission. Cena came close to tapping but HHH released the hold. HHH picked up Cena and looked ready to hit a Pedigree. But Cena dropped to his knees and nailed HHH with a low blow. Cena rolled outside trying to shake off his leg injury. This was a bad move. When Cena re entered the ring, HHH gave Cena a clothesline. HHH then locked in the leglock again. Cena grabbed the ropes. HHH lifted Cena and gave him a DDT. HHH went outside and grabbed a chair. The ref tried stopping HHH, only for Cena to roll out of the ring. HHH followed. HHH swung, but Cena ducked. Cena then picked up HHH and FU'd him. The ref calls for the bell. Cena looks at the ref.

A replay show HHH dropping the chair just where he was about to land, meaning Cena FU'd him on a chair.

HHH was laughing at Cena.

(How is that for a match review? I'm not to good.)

www.wrestlezone.com

6th May

Latest from OVW-OVW has recieved some new wrestlers to compensate for the firings of Nick Mitchell, Ryan O' Reilly and Chris Nawrocki as Tyler Black, Jimmy Jacobs, Orlando Colon and Eddie Colon have all signed with WWE.

New Team on Smackdown!-WWE have not only expanded Smackdown's tag division, but also the Crusierweight division with the signings of Teddy Hart and Jack Evans, who will be teaming as Generation Next.

Hassan to return?-Former WWE superstar Mark Copani, aka Muhammed Hassan, who was taken off TV due to controversy surrounding the London Bombings in 2005, has resigned and is on the RAW brand. Whether he will be reusing his Muhammed Hassan character is yet to be released, but many sources report this to be true.

No news on surprise star-When Vince McMahon announce a surprise star on Smackdown this week, we tried our best to find who it was. We have had no luck. WWE are keeping this a major secret and many people from inside the company are not even sure.

Jeff Hardy arrives late-Jeff Hardy arrived late to last night's house show, causing a tag title defence to be cancelled. Reports say that he only recieved a warning from the company.

Shawn Waters?-The relatively unknown Shawn Waters, who debuted after WM 23, is apparently one of Vince's favourites. The Heavyweight Technician is described as the modern day Bret Hart with the mic skills of The Rock. But the 19 year-old still has alot to prove. Some say that they were disappointed with Waters' showing against Ken Kennedy. More news on this rising star released when we get it.

Sabin to WWE?-WWE have begun negotiations with TNA and RoH star Chris Sabin. WWE will most likely assign him to OVW.

Edited by stephenbutler

Guest olla666

That's good, although you need to work on grammar. Watch how I would change that:

The match started with some brawling from the two workers, but Triple H eventually got the upperhand. The Game Irish whipped Cena to the ropes and hit a massive spinebuster. Trips started to work on Cena's head and legs for a few minutes, then locked in a leg submission. Cena came close to tapping out, but Triple H released the hold, wanting to inflict even more pain on his opponent. He picked up Cena and looked ready to hit a Pedigree, but Cena dropped to his knees and nailed Triple H with a low blow. Cena rolled outside and tried to shake off his leg injury. This was a bad move, as when Cena re-entered the ring, Trips gave Cena a devastating clothesline. Triple H then locked in a leglock again, but Cena grabbed the ropes. Triple H lifted Cena back to his feet, then spiked him with a big DDT. Triple H went outside and grabbed a chair. The ref got in Triple H's way, but was ignored as Triple H followed Cena to the outside. only for Cena to roll out of the ring. The cerebral assassin determinedly swung the steel implement, but Cena ducked under it. Capitalizing, Cena lifted Triple H on his shoulders and slammed him down with an amazing FU! The referee calls for the bell and John Cena looks at him with a shocked expression on his face.

A replay shows Triple H landing on the chair, the reason for the disqualification.

Still in pain, Triple H got to his feet, and started to walk to the back, laughing at Cena up the ramp as Raw went to a commercial break.

WWE RAW Preview 7th May, 2007.

WWE RAW this week will be held in the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario.

Five big matches have been announced for RAW this week.

Firstly, as announced on RAW last week "The Game" Triple H will take on longtime rival and former friend, "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels in a No DQ match. This match has more than the No 1. Contendership on the line. This is a battle of supremecy between the two stars. Since DX first broke up, "The Game" and Michaels have been at each others throat. That is until last year, when DX reformed once again, to take on Vince McMahon. DX prevailed, but were challenged by Rated RKO. This lead to HHH being injured. He returned at the end of April, and began acting very different. DX eventually split last week, and Vince McMahon booked this match. Who will win this battle. Will it be the "Cerebal Assasin", "The Game", Triple H. Or can the "Showstopper", Shawn Michaels, stop Triple H on RAW. Tune in to see this explosive battle.

Johnny Nitro, who defeated Rob Van Dam last week, has a chance to really make a name for himself when he takes on 16 time champion, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair. Can Johnny Nitro defeat another established star on his way to the WWE title?

Also, announced on WWE.com, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin will team up with Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch to take on Cryme Tyme and World Tag Team champions, Jeff and Matt Hardy. Can the two heel teams work together? Can they beat the Tag team champions? We will find out on RAW.

Also in action is Intercontinental champion Santino Marella, who takes on "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters. This match is for Marella's title. Can Marella retain his title against the Masterpiece, despite tremendous odds? Will the Underdog champion remain champion. See this match on RAW.

And finally, "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton looks to kill another "legend" as he takes on former Intercontinental and Tag Team champion Val Venis.

John Cena will also address the fans.

TUNE INTO RAW TO SEE ALL THIS ACTION, PLUS MORE!!!

Current RAW card

Santino Marella vs "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters: Intercontinental Championship

The World's Greatest Tag Team and Cade & Murdoch vs Cryme Tyme and The Hardy Boyz

"The Legend Killer" Randy Orton vs Val Venis

Johnny Nitro vs Ric Flair

"The Game" Triple H vs "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels