Interest thread for a another WC

Lowerdeck

After taking a peek at Hammy's movie World Cup thread, which looks awesome except for the fact that I don't watch that many movies and couldn't fairly vote in that topic because of it, I was open to the thought of having other competitions based on things where other people may have more knowledge on.

Then led me to the following questions...

1. Does Hammy mind that the idea be used for something else?

2. If we do another World Cup, does this become a bad idea ... if more of them come to fruition?

3. Do we spread timing out of additional World Cups, so there aren't several running at the same time?

4. What do we do another one regarding?

My proposal was, taking the top 32 Simpsons episodes (disregarding the fact the top voted episode hasn't even aired yet, and another highly ranked episode being the season finale of this past season) and pitting them against each other. I have it formatted on a dead board, in case people here want to do it.

Then we get to ask...

5. Who wants a Simpsons episode World Cup?

6. And if so, now or later?

When coming to the World Cup Movies I first thought up a few topics (such as cartoons) before hitting World Cup. I may have had in mind doing another different one in a while but in theory I'm not against others doing them. Generally in Entertainment I just start list threads, the kind of threads I enjoy replying to, giving my tastes and opinions.

As long as it doesn't cut down the number of people who vote for movies :P