FIFA '08

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I scored the best goal ever. Ignore the fact that it says dwsnuk, Ad was lead profile at the time, it was all me.

http://www.easportsworld.com/index_enUS.ht...DWSNUK(XBOX360)

Keeper was suspect, Dragsy.

Anyway, anybody got an idea how the duck you set tactics so you can choose to play attacking or defensive minded? On the menu's as a game starts I saw something saying that if you're behind, you may want to set it to play more offensively or defensively if you're holding on to a lead. I have no idea where you can input this. The only thing I can think of is the left analog stick which has 4 different options ...and I'm not sure what any of them mean.

Help is appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry. Actually took two minutes to have a look at the book and it was in there. :ohwell:

Edited by BaddarD2k7

It's my gamertag, my profile was the lead when he did that so it's under mine. I wasn't really sure how to do it either but I think if you sign up to play online and then upload a replay it should upload it straight to your gamertag on the EA Sports site, then it's just a job of logging in with the details of your Microsoft passport thing. I *think* that's how it works anyway.

I see some losers still quit games early if they're losing. I had it happen to me twice tonight.

It's my gamertag, my profile was the lead when he did that so it's under mine. I wasn't really sure how to do it either but I think if you sign up to play online and then upload a replay it should upload it straight to your gamertag on the EA Sports site, then it's just a job of logging in with the details of your Microsoft passport thing. I *think* that's how it works anyway.

I see some losers still quit games early if they're losing. I had it happen to me twice tonight.

Edited by Kennedy