The Sims 2

Fanku Kaibutsu

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My children are usually loners <_ i have them make friends with adults or their fellow full blown residents children the townies are bunch of fugly morphed bastards barring a few mean really you seen goopy>

EDIT: OH SNAP! It's roll with the punches time for me, whilst trying to get Nina pregnant by Don for a future storyline I forgot Dina was home and still fancied Don, so now she's all pissed at him and her own sister, oopsy >_>

Edited by Holiday Armadillo

Looks don't really mean anything to me. I moved my downloads folder back but I can't find the custom skins I had and stuff like that, I guess I'm just playing to rule over people as opposed to get the awesome genetics flowing through the family.

At the minute I'm playing 3 days per family and then moving on to the next one so I can work on relationships between both families and don't get bored playing. So far I've played my created family and the Larsons. Going to go as the Goths now and let the big storylines develop I guess :)

Don and Cassandra got married, just had them try for a baby. Thinking of having Mortimer die so Don can try and get some inheritance from it, and then after a while skip out on Cassandra, back to his love shack (unless someone buys it) and then he can go back to his old ways, but maybe with a bit of money.

Not sure whether or not to have Mortimer become a father to a child with Dina first though. But the child will grow up not knowing who the dad was, then before Dina can marry Mortimer for the money, Don offs him but obviously no one knows. I like my storyline, I'd watch a TV show on this.

I'm playing Strangetown with the Specter family, & here is what has happened so far. Ophelia (the daughter) decided to turn into an adult, but that day her mother (grandma stage) decided to die. With her teenage love not appropriate anymore, she sulked around the house for a couple of days besides work, where she scrubbed floors. But with a huge fortune, she decided to live in her mum's room while turning hers into the ultimate playroom. Soon after, the male maid came in & they soon got married. So now shes happy again, but I'm now thinking of adding a child & killing off the maid to make things a bit more interesting again.

My downloads don't appear to be working. I definitely clicked 'enable downloads' when it came up but I can't find them anywhere.

Didn't have this problem when I installed Nightlife and Open for Business so I'm not sure whats going on. I really need some of my downloads >_<

EDIT: Nevermind, working.

More families to deal with, love the racial equality family though >_>. More fun to have I guess?

Edited by IAceI

Well I've played to Thursday (and mid Autumn) in nearly all games so far. The Pleasants seem to start on Thursday unlike the rest, and thus screw it up because they'll still be in Summer for a few days. Which is annoying, so I may start playing to the end/start of particular seasons instead.

Cassandra and Don got married, Mortimer and Dina are expecting a child. Well, not Mortimer, since he died on his wedding day, the same day Dina started up a relationship with Malcolm Landgraab IV - another wealthy businessman. It may just be a matter of time before they marry each other.

Darren Dreamer isn't too pleased that Don has married Cassandra, but bizarrely has begun chatting up Dirk - his sons - girlfriend, Lillith. She doesn't seem too receptive at the minute but Darren seems determined to get her into bed, even though his son already had. The kinky little minx. Despite his love for Lillith, he's also developed a crush on Brooke so we'll see how that develops.

Chester Geike and Brandi Broke have fell for each other and now they live together in a nicer looking house - it has more rooms at least. Dustin hates his new step-dad-to-be-pending-on-marriage and has had a few skirmish's with him, not helped by his mam siding with her boyfriend - although at the minute Dustin is the only one making any money in the family. He has a good relationship going with Angela Pleasant. Little Beau has grown into a child, and a rather pathetic child at that. David was born and mayhem is ensuing in that family.

Don't think Nina currently has any storyline going at the minute, although she does seem to be in love with my created sim, but he's looking for a family and she's looking for romance. Not sure where I'll take that one just yet. Little daughter Taro Sian has been pretty uneventful - aren't all the kids? - and she has no mother. Lovely.

Interesting scenario at the Goth's house pre-Mortimer's death. Cassandra was at work, Mortimer was taking a dump leaving Don and Dina alone in the living room for a few moments. They made out and no one is none the wiser, and they seem to see each other a lot (or they were when Dina was round at the house to see Mortimer) and it would have made fantastic soap opera moments.

The Indian family whose name I can't remember Sanjay and Priya moved into the neighbourhood and don't really have anything major going on. They're trying to be friends with everyone, seem like the 'social network' folk who need loads of friends so I'm working on that. They threw a party - which blew, I don't remember the criteria for a good party anymore but oh well. Despite seemingly newly-weds Priya has cast her eye on Amin Sims and Sanjay on some other random townie they met. Can anyone be faithful?

Jenny, John and Lucy Burb moved into a nice little bungalow home in Pleasantview. Jennifer is a politician and Lucy obviously going to school. John wants a family buy Jennifer seems a bit more intent on climbing the career ladder, casting his eye towards wanting a family lead to John chatting up teenager Meadow Thayer. Will he stay loyal (since no one else is) or ditch Jenny in favour of a dashing young blonde?

Oldies and that Ossaman(?) family still need played.

Cassandra is pregnant.

Dina is pregnant.

Brandi just gave birth.

Mortimer is dead.

Lillith and Angela hate each other, can they make it last before they leave home?

Fun Fun Fun.

It couldn't hurt. The higher the spec, the more detail you get and the faster the game loads.

I also recommend no-CD patches, but I've got the side off my case so the CD drive is louder than normal (causing the desire to go discless). It seems to load faster, but that could just be me.

It couldn't hurt. The higher the spec, the more detail you get and the faster the game loads.

I also recommend no-CD patches, but I've got the side off my case so the CD drive is louder than normal (causing the desire to go discless). It seems to load faster, but that could just be me.