2007 NBA Draft

ACCBiggz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Acie Law goes to either Miami or Philly. He is without a doubt my favorite player in this draft with Jeff Green and Corey Brewer, second and third.

Law + Wade - Jason Williams = back to Finals contender

Law + Igoudala + Korver = great youthful core to build a team with

Boston trades the #5 pick and others for Ray Allen.

Durant and Yi to Seattle? :shifty:

1. Portland - Greg Oden

2. Seattle - Kevin Durant

3. Atlanta - Al Horford

4. Memphis -

5. Seattle -

Horford!? Over Yi and Connely? Atlanta and Boston are the two worst franchises in basketball right now.

Edited by ACCBiggz

A trio of Pierce/Allen/Jefferson can begin to compete in the East right now. I give them like a 3 year window to make a push to the Finals with that nucleus, because simply put the New Jersey Nets were just in the East Semi-Finals despite only having 4 players(Carter, Kidd, Richard Jefferson, and Moore).

Edited by SeanB

A trio of Pierce/Allen/Jefferson can begin to compete in the East right now. I give them like a 3 year window to make a push to the Finals with that nucleus, because simply put the New Jersey Nets were just in the East Finals despite only have 4 players(Carter, Kidd, Richard Jefferson, and Moore).

I'm not that high on him, but the upside and what he has already proven. He has played in America, has more of a NBA style, he can shoot well and has good height.

I think that he was talking about last year but forgot that the Nets only made it to the semi's. I really dont seeing Boston being that much better, they are probably a playoff team possible right now but other then Allen, Pierce, and Jefferson they dont really have anybody.

The Bulls take Noah and countiue to have no low post precense offensively so I am happy, along with that I think that Noah is overrated.