Rainbow Six Vegas

Captain Kirk

I don't have it but there is some interesting news for those playing on 360 with acsess to XBL marketplace. This week the Black DLC pack was released but then pulled for unknown reasons. It now seems Ubisoft pulled it because they didn't want it to cost 800 MS points so now it's coming back for free. To add to this the first DLC pack, Red, is to be free too next week.

Not bad eh? Normally all we hear is MS demanding companies charge MS points for their stuff so this is suprising.

yeah i picked this up yesterday for just £10 :D (traded in a game for it) Its fantastic. I hadn't played a Rainbow 6 game since the N64 version. I originally got the PC version for Christmas, but it was too powerful for my machine. So the PS3 version was well worth the wait.

Edited by destroyed

Yeah I've had it for a while now and I still pick it up now and again, great game. I originally bought Sonic but exchanged it a couple of days later for RSV, certainly no regrets.

I haven't played it for a few weeks, I think I'm up to the point just past entering the dam and have been stuck on it for aaages.

Yeah I've had it for a while now and I still pick it up now and again, great game. I originally bought Sonic but exchanged it a couple of days later for RSV, certainly no regrets.

I haven't played it for a few weeks, I think I'm up to the point just past entering the dam and have been stuck on it for aaages.