Battle

Rules, eh? I got some rules for you, tough guy.

Ruleset #1:

Theme: Design a cover for the first issue of a brand new magazine. The magazine can be about music, film, television, sport or anything else you can think of.

Size: 400x550

Ruleset #2:

Theme: Create a graphic around the subject of The End of the World, in whatever form you think it may take.

Size: 600 x 600

Pretty good AD, I'll try and get something up tonight, I just got off of work and am pretty tired so I don't know how much motivation I'll have, but we'll see. Pretty good, the only thing that I would change is probably the stroke on the smaller text.

Well done AD, not like I expect any less from you.

sportsgamermonthlyop1.jpg

That is what I came out with, I liked the rules and knew what I wanted to do with it. I'm just unsure on my views on how it came out. As I said...I'm damn rusty.

Edit: And not until now do I realize we both have "We dive into" for our main cover stories...

:ohwell:

Edited by Cole

Alright, I know I said I'd have something up but I'm really sorry I'm going to have to drop out. Normally I would love to keep going but I've been trying to do something for the past hour and a half plus some last night and I just can't get anything that looks good. So since you two already have your's up, just continue on between you two. Maybe we can have a match sometime down the line, AD, when I'm not suffering from the graphics form of writer's block.

Again, I'm really sorry to disappoint you guys, but I seemingly can't get shit done regarding the rules.