My Forst Ever PPV Poster

It's for the next PPV in my current game, it's called 'Hard Knocks' and at this show Chris Jericho is going to come out or retirement and return to the WWA to challange for CM Punks WWA International Title (WWAs highest title):

punkvsjerichovo2.png

So what do you think?

BTW, it's all done on MS Paint

Edited by The Crow

First things first, don't use MS Paint :P

It's not bad, but the most obvious criticism I could give is that you use way too many fonts. Keep the font you've used for the "Hard Knocks" text (though give it a drop shadow to make it stand out a bit more) and then use one font for the rest of the writing. The placement of the text isn't great either, as it overlaps the two cuts.

Admittedly, for paint, it's not that bad at all. I used to make things like that back when all I had was Paint and Word, so I know it can be tricky getting it to look good (especially saving in .JPG, you can't HELP but get those damn JPG artifacts messing everything up).

That said, try out a freeware program like GIMP if you can't afford Photoshop or PSP or anything. It'll make designing much easier than using paint.