Upcoming Gigs?

livid

I've seen him twice with Dan Le Sac, both times were fantastic. It's a great live show, and the crowd got really into it. Not sure what it'll be like at a festival, with people who won't necessarily know the words to Thou Shalt, but it was really amazing. Scroobius Pip is very, very talented. Definately give it a bash unless it clashes with something phenominal.

Do you know much Scroob stuff? Maybe pick up his Poetry album from his website. It's nice. And a bit cheap. It has him rhyming over some beats by a DJ called Anenome, though it's a lot subtler than Dan Le Sacs stuff. A lot of his stuff on that album has been reworked for his live show with Le Sac.

Far too many gigs that I'm not gonna be able to afford probably (bolding the gigs/bands I'm desperate to go to/see)...

The Misfits

The Eastpak Antidote Tour (Soilwork, Dark Tranquillity, Caliban, Sonic Syndicate)

Dream Theater/Symphony X

The Get Happy Tour (Bowling For Soup, Bloodhound Gang, Zebrahead and some other band I don't care about)

Kataklysm/Aborted (Same night as Capdown's last ever gig in Glasgow...oh well, Kataklysm win every time)

Sanctity (Not a big fan, but it's £7 a ticket)

Heaven & Hell/Lamb of God/Iced Earth

Alice Cooper/Motorhead (Same night as Meshuggah)

The Black Crusade (Machine Head, Trivium, Arch Enemy, Dragonforce, Shadows Fall)

I'm probably only gonna be able to afford about 3 of them...I'll definitely be going to see Dark Tranquillity, Kataklysm and Heaven and Hell unless they sell out before I can afford them. Would like to see Arch Enemy to hear some of the new stuff live (Missed them at Bloodstock due to leaving early). Everything else is just a matter of how much money I have at the time.

I've seen him twice with Dan Le Sac, both times were fantastic. It's a great live show, and the crowd got really into it. Not sure what it'll be like at a festival, with people who won't necessarily know the words to Thou Shalt, but it was really amazing. Scroobius Pip is very, very talented. Definately give it a bash unless it clashes with something phenominal.

Do you know much Scroob stuff? Maybe pick up his Poetry album from his website. It's nice. And a bit cheap. It has him rhyming over some beats by a DJ called Anenome, though it's a lot subtler than Dan Le Sacs stuff. A lot of his stuff on that album has been reworked for his live show with Le Sac.