42 members have voted

1. 1. Who do YOU want to win Big Brother / hate least

• Brian
    • Carol
    • Jonty
    • Liam
    • Sam & Amanda
    • Ziggy
    • Couldn't care less - really, I couldn't...

Sick bastard because he's ugly and I don't want to see it. Stop taking things so seriously.

And Jimmy, Ziggy reminds me of Bateman too. One of the first things I thought, actually. And I can see Carole finishing higher than Jonty and Ziggy. She's got her audience. If it were voting for who you want to go out, sure, she'd be the first out, but it's not.

Edited by Pesci Queen

Sick bastard because he's ugly and I don't want to see it. Stop taking things so seriously.

And Jimmy, Ziggy reminds me of Bateman too. One of the first things I thought, actually. And I can see Carole finishing higher than Jonty and Ziggy. She's got her audience. If it were voting for who you want to go out, sure, she'd be the first out, but it's not.

WTF! You're taking it seriously, you called him a sick bastard!

A simpleton wins Big Brother.

Dear oh dear.

Call me up myself (I often am) but any Englishman who doesn't know who William Shakespeare is (thinking he must have directed Babe) doesn't deserve....Actually, winning a reality TV show is EXACTLY what he deserves.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

So Brian wins! FTW! It was quite predictbale really, but did anyone just see that random advert that just followed? A gorilla playing the drums, advertising dairy milk? :huh:

My wife ranted about the stupidity of that advert for the entirity of the commercial break.

It just seemed like at the meeting someone just stood up, hand to their head, eyes wide in bewilderment....

"You know what...I've just seen it....A gorilla......Playing the....DRUMS!"

The right man won. I was pretty shocked to be honest, he was the clear favourite a couple of weeks ago, but I thought it'd been set in stone that the twins would win recently. It wouldn't have been the same if the twins won, they'd have just rambled on about how everything was funny.