Official 2007 NCAA Football Season

ACCBiggz

Michigan will be without hurt Henne against Notre Dame

Sep. 10, 2007

CBSSports.com wire reports

ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Injured Michigan quarterback Chad Henne will not play against Notre Dame.

Wolverines coach Lloyd Carr did not provide a timetable for Henne's return, listing him Monday as week-to-week. The senior was knocked out of the second half of Saturday's 39-7 loss to Oregon.

Freshman Ryan Mallett will start against the Fighting Irish on Saturday at home in a matchup of storied teams with 0-2 records.

"This test will be different than any he's had," Carr said. "But I can guarantee you that he's not intimidated."

AP NEWS

The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2006-2007, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved

0-3 here we come baby!

Also, I wanted to reach through my TV and smack Corso this morning when he said Weatherford was an excellent QB.

and there's a second on that motion ....

putt and mich state is a good game to watch ... with all the injuries, I'm impressed with pitts play

Is anyone else thinking that OSU could be in trouple at Wash

And Auburn is coming back but barely against a Mississippi State team that scored virtually nothing against LSU. Uh-oh indeed for Aubie.

Yeah, but like you said that game for MSU was against LSU... VT had a hard time against their defense. Best in the land currently. Scary team them Tigers are.

I picked Washington over OSU, apprentl 52% of ESPN viewers did today as well. I think it'll be a great game. My reasoning was simply it's a long trip for the Buckeyes, Jake Locker has looked good and Willingham has them playing well. They get this game at home and they'll play this like a bowl game because it could be the win to put them back where they want to be. My predictions said Washington would jump out early to catch OSU off guard and then hold on for the win. But with that defense I can definatly see Ohio State controlling the game.

Yeah, that is very true. LSU really has looked like they could run the table. Still, Auburn has really looked mediocre this season by not coming to play against teams that are good, but ones they should beat.
Edited by ACCBiggz

Yeah, that is very true. LSU really has looked like they could run the table. Still, Auburn has really looked mediocre this season by not coming to play against teams that are good, but ones they should beat.

I like Auburn, but they just don't have the offense there right now. Besides, I like Sly Croom, he needs to stay there. Mississippi State is never going to be a SEC power like they'll keep hiring/firing for, but every so often they'll get a team that can compete, and Croom is a great coach.

I'm banking on OSU's D for the win in what I see as a very 'off' game as well .....

As for Auburn, I just don't see how they're playing this badly on offense .... it isn't like Cox hasn't started before ...

To me, the biggest thing I'm seeing this year so far is parity. There is hardly a difference between teams anymore

*throws papers everywhere*

I knew that bye week was going to be murder. Can't give Carroll a second week to prepare and watch you play live. Well... now maybe I should transfer the kiss of death over to LSU (and after they fall I'm coming for you Oklahoma... and then to Wisconsin or Ohio State after that, whichever is better at the time).