Official 2007 NCAA Football Season

ACCBiggz

Actually, a lot of analysts had said all year that USC, when healthy, is probably on par with or perhaps even better than LSU.

Oh and it shouldn't matter about how many losses you have, but to who you lose to. Ohio State didn't belong in the game, but then again, I couldn't tell you who else deserved to be there more than Ohio State. I think, no matter who it was, LSU was gonna win.

Actually, a lot of analysts had said all year that USC, when healthy, is probably on par with or perhaps even better than LSU.

Oh and it shouldn't matter about how many losses you have, but to who you lose to. Ohio State didn't belong in the game, but then again, I couldn't tell you who else deserved to be there more than Ohio State. I think, no matter who it was, LSU was gonna win.

And I think that would've been the conclusion that the tourney led to. College is more even based, but LSU had some shit losses and let's not forget that USC loss to Stanford of all teams. And when it gets more even, what do you look to? The wins and losses. I think Ohio State never would win the title game, but as you said, nobody else could have been considered on a higher plain just because of the nature of their losses.

And I think that would've been the conclusion that the tourney led to. College is more even based, but LSU had some shit losses and let's not forget that USC loss to Stanford of all teams. And when it gets more even, what do you look to? The wins and losses. I think Ohio State never would win the title game, but as you said, nobody else could have been considered on a higher plain just because of the nature of their losses.

A = the big ten sucks

B = I'd have taken ONE loss Kansas over OSU ....

C = USC lost to Stanford, and then DECIMATED the team that beat OSU .... think about that

• 2 weeks later...