My New Sig

nufan

hey guys i was bored and i noticed alot of people don't like Dallas Green so i made a new sig.. pretty basic but i like it

for those who don't know Mayday Parade are a band from Florida with a new album out (a lesson in romantics) its pretty good if u like your pop, punk, rock, emo stuff

anyway to make it i grabbed their name logo put a couple of styles on it and a motion blur. the main cut is off their new album with a diffuse glow on it and to get some colour i used a cut of the band (was gonna have them in their but clicked motion blur again then messed with the blend and liked what i got)

anyway rate, hate comments please.. on the banner not the band lol

It's too wide for your signature-- it's stretching the page. Make it a bit less wide so it'll actually be friendly to people's resolutions, and you may get better reviews.

Aside from that, the text is the best part of this graphic. Background's a bit meh, I'd tone down the darker, harsher colors in the buildings if you're going to stick with that contrasted style in the back, since they seem to be fighting with the red shape in the background.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

800 pixels, are you kidding me?!

As the others have said it's way too big for a sig, think of the poor 800x600 resolutions, it'd take up the whole width of their screen. The only thing I like about the graphic is the text in the bottom right, it's plain and simple but it works. Perhaps you should take that on board with the other stuff because you've killed it with effects.

woah sorry, made it at work and the default was set at MM not pixels thats why it was so big

have made it smaller now, let me know if it needs to go any smaller?

once again bored at work... so i made another one

this band is flyleaf girl has a sweet voice but also knows how to belt out a scream

flyleaf2ke7.jpg