Skate

Fanku Kaibutsu

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, same thing happened to me, then I was like "damn, this shit is easy as hell". It was more about not understanding what to do than the goal itself.

Also after what felt like 1000 tries, I finally did the Rob & Big goal where you have to do the 360 Flip into the FS Crooked at the bench. The bad thing is that now the only goals left are the manual transfer in the boxes and all this shitty videos I cant do. Oh and one deathrace that is confusing as hell. But meh, it just means I am closer to beating the game I guess.

Bust out a No-Foot Air on the first ramp and then a Rocket Air on the second one. Throw in some spins and that should net you 75+. That's the thing with this game; I can spend hours throwing my controller around in a fit of rage at the stupidly difficult goals (The X Games megaramp, the bus shelter photo) but I still love it.

Edited by Jordan Stiva

900 Christ Air, 900 Christ Air. It doesn't take into account trick repetition (one thing the TH series has gotten right), so if you're struggling, you may as well take advantage of it. you can probably get away with just the spins actually, with a multiplier (360 flip to late shuvit off the top of the roll-in should see you right). If you're struggling with the rotation, hold the right stick the smae direction you're spinning in to add a bit of torque or twist or something to your upper body, snaps you round.

1. Hit the 5-0, then point the left stick to rotate the nose so its point opposite the ledge. Or is it the 5-0 giving you trouble? That's pretty easy, you just hold down on the right stick as you land in the grind (IIRC).

2. Soft wheels. Downhill. If the left stick were a clock face, rotate the stick from 8 o'clock to 4 o'clock.

Did the X-Games yesterday. I struggled at the Mega Ramp, but in the end I just did a Christ Air and held it for as long as possible, then did another one on the way back up. Got like 96 or something, which was enough to win the thing. No spins, no backflips, just a simple Christ Air.

I also nailed the 6,000 point video, which on paper just seemed impossible to me. I did it at the old pool spot, and it was ridiculously easy. Unfortunately my other videos consist of a lot of grinds, so I'll have to find another spot. X-Games methinks.

Still can't do the Rob and Big pro challenge. I used to be able to hit 360 flip really easily, now it seems whenever I try I end up hitting a completely different trick. When I do hit a 360 flip, I never seem to get enough height to land on the bench.

Also, can someone point me in the direction of a map with all the Own The Spot locations on it? I'm missing a couple.

Did the X-Games yesterday. I struggled at the Mega Ramp, but in the end I just did a Christ Air and held it for as long as possible, then did another one on the way back up. Got like 96 or something, which was enough to win the thing. No spins, no backflips, just a simple Christ Air.