Skate

Fanku Kaibutsu

http://skatereel.ea.com/members/1/169563820.aspx#Display

My vids don't show up anyother way, First one up there is a big ass quad kickflip on the Fun Park, Next one is a Own the spot Challenge that I beat and beat well, Apparently I beat Dragsy's score, Not that I'm bragging :shifty: and the last one is something I can't remember what I did, But I missed a few cars in the process.

But some of these challenges can fuck right off, Currently it's the Tailsilde to noseslide challange, Not enough rail.

Edited by Superbowl Slogger

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That link failed. Also, I only beat what scores are there, I could probably top most of the ones I've posted. Don't worry, if I see your tag on a score to beat thing, I'll do my best to rinse it :)
Fair Enough, It's the glass awning spot.

http://skatereel.ea.com/members/1/169563820/251730.aspx - Superdude Backflip over a spine.

http://skatereel.ea.com/members/1/169563820/251293.aspx - Taking a massive header, I swear to god, Danny Way is trying to kill me.

• 1 month later...

I bought this game for £16 and already feel like I've been ripped off

It's just too fucking hard, pedestrians ruin 80% of the challenges and landing is so 50-50 that even the pros fuck up ALL THE TIME.

The annoying part is that I kinda like the Hall of Meat challenges, the actual map and some of the epic skateparks... it's just I've reached a stage so pathetically early on in the game where I can't get any further, and no matter how much I've practised landing and everything I cannot do it.

I'll be damned before I give EA MORE money to play my stupid fucking game.

So I'm nearly at the end of the Hall of Meat missions... until I realise I have to beat all the Thrasher missions to complete it...

I'm finding these thrasher missions near impossible, I'm even stuck on the one where you do a flip and grab over a lip. There's NO WAY this game is ever going to get complete. >_<

The Thrasher ones were very difficult. Those challenges gave me some frustrating days for sure. Skate 2 was really the first game outside of GTA IV that I really pushed through and got to the end fairly quickly.

If I remember right the challenges that gave me those most headaches were Alien Manual Workshop, the one with Jake Brown and the handplant, and a couple of the Rob Dyrdek challenges. The ones I always heard the most complaints about were pretty easy for me like Vert with the Vampire and Can You Spell GIRL. Though the Thrasher basketball one sucked hard.

So I've finally found all the pools and done the RT and grind around a pool... How do I go about getting the rest of the Thrasher missions? Considering I've not bothered with that stupidly impossible skatepark one <_<

EDIT: Naturally I've passed two or three huge stumbling blocks in the last hour or so... It's starting to get easier now I know how to land tricks better.

Edited by The General

• 9 months later...

Just wondering why isn't the game recognizing the trick I do. I'm doing the challenge where you have to kickflip over the first stairs then nollie over the other set. I do the trick exactly as shown but instead I do some other trick. I've been on this challenge for a week. I love Skate 2 but it's probably the most frustrating game I've ever played