Give me some rules

Got a bit of an itch here, I'm in the middle of a break right now and I want something to do. Wrestling or non-wrestling rules will work, provided of course that I actually like them. Just give me something to do :P

Alright then. I'm in an E-fed and I haven't had access to my photoshop lately so if you could make it that would be awesome.

Size: Around 400x200

Colour: Your choice

Pictures: John Morrison with ECW Title and maybe one with him in a suit

Text: The Inquisitor, The Firm

Background(Optional): Maybe a big picture of an Explosion

If you could do that it would be awesome

... I was hoping more for actual rules, not requests. This isn't a "I take requests" thread :P

I don't really want to do signature graphics right now, more in the mood for actual full-out graphics then anything else right now.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Seriously? Nothing? Dammit, guys, come on now.

Well yeah, but not requests, I'd like some actual rules as though this was a graphic battle with someone :P

The Movie 300 was such a success , that the people behind Scary Movie 3-4 have decided to make new spoof movie making fun of the movie 300 and other movies like it. You job is to design a mock movie poster for the executives to see. With the pitch and your movie poster they are sure to take the bait.

You have free reign . the title of the movie and art style is up to you. You can add a cast if you want as well but its not needed

Awesome rules, gents. Alright... I'll get to work on those three. Thanks!