Wii question

Your Mom

Because Nintendo/Wii is a joke. :shifty:

Seriously, you should almost definately be able to connect it with hard wires, not just wireless. But as you can probably tell, I do not care for that joke of a machine. :shifty:

Edited by TheModernWay

Like Godfatha said, you can buy an adapter. It plugs into the back of the Wii in the USB slots. Otherwise it has to be wireless, but on that note I've never been able to get it working properly.

We just use the USB Wi-Fi thing that came out for the DS, since the Wii nor our DSs seemingly acknowledge the connection from our router despite the fact that everything else does.

Awesome. I too was hoping to find a convenient way to connect my Wii to the internet (stupid Virgin Media broadband and their stupid wire connections that don't work with any modem apart from the stupid non-wireless one they give you...).