Looking for a battle

I really like that. the gladiators text is a bit hard to read , but other than that I like.

American Gladiators New Generation Hosted By Hulk Hogan

For the rules. I immediately got the idea of a gritty , modern motif for the poster , and tried to implement it the best I could. Had trouble finding a good size Gladiator logo , so I found a smaller one for reference and created it from scratch , adding in "The New Generation" bit.

Should be a good battle . first to 3 votes ok for you ?

Guest digitallyfaded

I'm going to go with Captain Howdy here.

Both were really good but for me State yours seemed a bit busy and didn't seem to pull itself together. Captain yours on the other hand looks really well put together and it looks like you had an idea from the start and you executed it well. The one thing I do notice is that I think the NBC logo could have been a little smaller. Again I really like both but State in yours the text is cut off the edge of the image in a few spots and it just doesn't look as pleasing overall to me. Great job guys.

The captain gets my vote.. im interested to see the next battle, as this isnt the best work from either of you but still of high quality