Into the Wild

livid

I thought Into the Woods was the new Sean Penn movie ? anyways I really like the graphic. I love the font choice and overall composition. something about the color of the text seems off , other than that I really like it

I really like it. I find that it all flows togeather nicely in a circle of focus from the main cut, to the hiker, to the canoe'r, to the title and actors and back again.

Only thing I can nitpick at is that I feel the red you used for the actor names might be too strong of a red, it might of been better white or even the title's blue.

Personally, I would make the main text roughly the same color as what the smaller text is now, just a little duller. I don't think the blue fits.

It also doesn't look much like an actual poster. What's there now is fine, but throw some credit text, studio logos, and all that stuff on there too, if you want a more professional look to the design for, say, a portfolio or whatever.

What's there is great, though. Good stuff. (Y)

Edited by The Rated-R Superstar

Yeah, I totally know what you mean, but for the most part, the work I'm doing right now isn't so much going to be what's in my profile, just honing my skills. And yeah, I was iffy on the blue and the text overall; had a hard time with it on this piece.