Dreamcast

ravenjuice

So my brothers 360 recently died, and in order to stop him from annoying me all the time I dug out my old dreamcast, but have found myself playing on it way more than he has.

Some of the games are absolutely brilliant (Fire Pro D, Shenmue, Grandia) and everythings really cheap too, with the exception of the Shenmue games which I believe still cost about twenty quid second hand. Granted it's all a bit dated now, but with the price you can get new games for it's well worth it. Anyone reccommend any games in particular? I currently have Fire Pro, Shenmue 1 + 2, UFC, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Zombies Revenge.

Skies of Arcadia!!!

Seriously, it's not only the best RPG on the Dreamcast, it's the best RPG since the days of Chrono Trigger and Earthbound. You must play it.

I love the Dreamcast, total shame that system didn't make it. There's tons of hidden treasures on the console, luckily IGN's DC page is still up and you can get more recommendations there: http://dreamcast.ign.com/

I broke out my Dreamcast (and N64) from storage at my parents' house and brought it up to our apartment. I think one of my roommates has been playing it more than I have due to him having had one and being addicted to it. He even went on EBay and bought Jedi Power Battles, a platformer with the Episode 1 Jedi. But other than that, I have Fire Pro D, Crazy Taxi 1 and 2, Shenmue 1 and 2, Tony Hawk 1 and 2, Capcom vs SNK 1 and 2, Dave Mirra BMX, UFC, Soul Calibur, Jet Grind Radio, Maken X, Sword of the Beserk, Smash Pack 1, Nightmare Creatures 2 and ECW Hardcore Revolution.

I loved Jet Grind Radio so much but never finished it. I almost went out and bought an XBox years later for the sole reason of it being packaged with Jet Set Radio Future.