I need tele

YI

I want American melodrama...I want 'cheesiness'. I want tele to watch. Basically the only US exports I've watched are The OC and Heroes...go off that (And Scrubs, but whatever). Recommend me shit. And I want something with preferably a series out already, so I can get a hold of that and binge on it.

Please, nothing that is shite. And no Buffy. I'd rather cut my dick off and keep it in a jar on the shelf than watch it. :shifty:

Edited by YI

Are you looking for mostly teen dramas? Or any kind of drama will do? If it is teen, you could always try and go for Popular. It's a teen drama but it is mostly one that pokes fun at that kind of show. It only lasted for two seasons so you could easily get into it and finish it quickly.

Are you looking for mostly teen dramas? Or any kind of drama will do? If it is teen, you could always try and go for Popular. It's a teen drama but it is mostly one that pokes fun at that kind of show. It only lasted for two seasons so you could easily get into it and finish it quickly.
Edited by YI

Chuck. It's a good blend of comedy and drama about a computer repair geek at BuyMore (Best Buy parody), who unwittingly has all the data from a government supercomputer called the Intersect downloaded into his brain when his old roommate from college, who now works for the CIA and is classed as a "rogue agent", emails him.

Plus Yvonne Strahovski is fucking smokin'.

http://www.nbc.com/Chuck/about/bios/strahovski.shtml