Video Game Mafia

Guest strongarm85

Guest strongarm85

I appologize if someone else has already tried to run with this idea before, but I ran a search and didn't come up with anything.

I've already got a good idea of the character I'd like to have in this mafia.

The list of Game series I wish to include characters are

Halo

Mario Bros.

Grand Theft Auto

Doom

Sonic the Hedgehog

Legend of Zelda

Hitman

Several Classic Games

and many others.

1. Josh-oo-wuh

2. Ruki

3. LocoJCD

4. Mr. Potato Head

5. --The Golden Ace--

6. Slogger9

7. Dragon-F'n-Force!

8. apsham

9. D-Extreme

10. TSSTB

11. You LCSexy Thing

12. The Mask of Norro

13. 9 to 5

14. Jam

15. LittleDaniel

Edited by strongarm85

Guest clintcasey

New guy, I've been around for a while. I just tend to disappear every once in a while.

I want to edit my topic post, but for some reason I'm not seeing an edit button.

Oh I remember now. I guess I was logged in as Strongarm85 when I made this post. You see a couple years ago I got into blew a gasket and flamed Zero a little bit and my original account got banned. So I made this one I stuck around for a few years but even going as far back as a couple of months ago I havn't been allowed to post with my original account.

Edited by clintcasey

Guest strongarm85

Yeah it is actually. This account was blocked a couple years and go and apparently just recently allowed to post again. strongarm85 is my account that I Basically use everywhere, and if it weren't I probably wouldn't have automatically tried it again.

I'm not going to lie about the situation though, its simply the way it is.

Na, it can still happen.

Edited by strongarm85

Guest strongarm85

Eh, its the circumstances really. As long as I stick to just using one account (no problem here) then I don't really see what the problem is.

Ruki, this account was banned 2 years ago because I got into an argument Zero over the recently announced Playstation 3, which ended up in an account suspension that last over 2 years, which I don't know about anyone else, but thats a bit extreme considering what was said. After I calmed down I made the clintcasey account because I started to get into the community here and decided I wanted to stay in it. Thats about the extent of it.

Edited by strongarm85

I was under the impression the digrind fiasco got him/her/it a suspension, which was obviously lifted in the "Clean Slate Amendment of Ought-Seven".

You were under the wrong impression, then, unless I'm thinking of the Basquiat account (for which he definitely wasn't punished... can't remember about the digrind one though).