Share in my Steve Earle love or else

MalaCloudy Black

Because Copperhead Road is a fantastic album and a great song. Also, the song he did with The Pogues - Johnny Come Lately - rocks. Hey, the whole fucking album is just awesome, okay? I wish I had more Steve Earle albums than just this one.

I will share :wub:

Albums to get:

El Corazon

The Hard Way

I Feel Alright

Washington Square Serenade

Jerusalem

Transcendental Blues

Sidetracks

Those are just my personal favourites. I don't know how familiar you are with his post about 1996 stuff some fans of the old stuff I don't think cared for his newer music but I think it's a million miles better.

There is also a live album with Steve Earle, Townes Van Zandt and Guy Clark Together at the Blue Bird Cafe. If anyone is into any or all of those three guys it's a great album to get.

Edited by The Lonesome Hobo

My favorite bar has Johnny Come Lately in the jukebox and, as such it has become my rally song in games of darts that start to get away from me.

Also, Christmas in Washington by Earle has been getting alot of plays from me lately.

Edited by The Grifter