Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Scott McFly

So I've never played any Lego Star Wars games before, but I hear they're very good and the co-op is a lot of fun. Anyone got this for the 360 (or DS)? I'm not really too into Star Wars to be honest, so would someone like me still find the game enjoyable? I notice Gamestation have it for half price on all formats just now (presumably just online, but maybe Hamster can tell me if it's in-store too or not), so is it worth a buy on the 360 for £19.99, even though I've already spent a shitload of money on Christmas presents and will have to dip into my drinking fund to get it?

It's instore too but I know that a lot of stores don't have much stock left from when it was released.

I've put a PS3 copy aside cos I enjoyed the Original Trilogy on PSP so it'll be the chance to play that through again on a bigger screen along with I-III and play online.

The Prequels are alright, but the OT is where the game really shines. If you haven't played either before, then you're pretty much getting a 2 for 1 deal, with a few extras thrown in. It's definitely worth at least a rental, but if you want to find every Mini-Kit, challenge, and so on, it could last you quite a long while.