Web Comic Mafia III

Update: Roles finished, graphics finished, everything's ready to go.

So now all I'm doing is taking the player list, generating matches between players and roles, and then I'll be sending out the roles to the selected players.

This should all take roughly 30 minutes, but it'll take longer before the topic is made. So bear with me here, but we're just about to start.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be - Zan made almost the exact same posts you did. This caused me to double take on Beeker, but it was GoGo who went back through the thread and actually alerted everyone to it. He threw a tantrum and hasn't been seen since. The only difference was that Zan wasn't dead and corpseposting - he was running that game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

YOUR work Be? Puh-LEASE. All people would have done is gone to the picture, looked at its properties "Hey wait, that's not where MY picture's located" and..*poof* problem solved.

Your mastery of noticing some font thing..is minorly impressive, but utterly useless :P

It's because it's so blatantly obvious that only a fool with delusions that people care what he says wouldn't notice it.

Also it's because they would hope that people are dumb enough to try the same trick twice and get a second free mafia kill out of it. But i'm not town-aligned so i'm blowing the whistle on these tactics.

Oh FFS. Everyone should stop being a fucking pussy and tiptoeing around the lynch. Just cast a fucking vote already. Nobody has the balls to do anything in these games anymore because the second they start a lynch, everyone goes "OMG. You're trying to kill him. YOU MUST BE MAFIA!" Absolute bullshit.

Yeah, I just needed to get that off my chest. >_>

I'm bitching about what's going on now, not what happened with me. >_>

Right now everyone is going, "Oh, well I'm suspicious of this guy because of this reason, but I'm not going to vote for fear of someone taking it the wrong way and thinking I'm mafia."

Honestly you lot, grow a set. :angry: