Web Comic Mafia III

Well, I assumed based off your original post, Plubby. Sorry :P

As for your question, I won't give you an answer 'til the game begins... don't want to spoil how I'll start things. You'll just have to try and trust me 'til then (Y)

If Plubster sticks around we've at least hit the 31 mark my last one hit, which is just awesome. If I get a few more still, and we break the mark, I'll be ecstatic. I've still got a few roles possible for the game left.

Edited by The Jolly Beard of Norro

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaand, just barely, but we have beaten the player count for Webcom II! Fuck yes I'm excited.

I'll end sign-ups at around 10/11 PM EST tomorrow, so if you've not signed up and you're curious, please, join in!

The game will begin on Tuesday. Possible. Could actually begin Monday night, all things depending. My first college quarter in the Bachelor level starts up tomorrow though so we'll have to see, but if not tomorrow night after sign-ups end, then definitely Tuesday during the day.

Thanks for the support, guys... really can't wait to get this underway :)

Sign-ups will end in 3 hours, so any last-minute signers be sure to get yourselves in ASAP!

Too late. The T-Rex was a frankly amazing addition to the last iteration, and for anyone other than...er, whoever it was to have that role again would be a travesty. I think it was titocoolace.

Dammit! That's what I get for not paying attention to II at all. WHY DID I GET THAT STUPID PRANK ROLE AND NOT T-REX :angry:

HOW DARE YOU CALL THE SCHLORBIANS STUPID? HAVE AT YOU

*has at GoGo*

It was more that the role's abilities made me go "... oh what the hell am I supposed to do with this" and then I died before I could think of anything clever.

Your role's abilities as the Schlorbians were amazing, and you know it. You had so many options to choose from before you ran out, and all of them would have ended in hilarity.

ALL SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED

Sorry for not getting the notification up earlier.

An update on pre-game progress: I've finalized my selections for roles for the game, so I have 33 characters ready for implementation. Tomorrow I'll wrap up fleshing out their abilities and whatnot (as in, the actual role itself, not just the character and its alignment), throw the graphics together (of which I already have the template prepared, so it won't take long), and then send off the PMs to all the players.

Game will officially be starting tomorrow night, so be ready for that everyone. Thanks for signing up, and I hope you all have fun playing! :)

?

You... you already made it in, so I don't see why you'd say that if you're on the list, but... okay >_>

Roles are almost finished, so be ready for PMs to get sent out within the next two hours! :)

Just finishing up the final few right now, so yeah, shouldn't take too long. Process was prolonged due to my classes today, but my last class just let out, so I'm good to go with the rest of them. Like I said, expect things to be finished within the next two hours, along with an up and running game thread.