Question for fellow Deviant Art users

I noticed that they now offer a free print service for all members. you can pay to get more features. I'm wondering if I have to pay anything if I use the free service. Anyone know anything about it ?

Free print service, as in you can get free prints of paintings/etc.? Cool, though I doubt I'll be using it.

I wouldn't know about the paying for stuff though man. I'm still traumatised after getting about 80% of my work removed for copyright issues (WWE/TNA wallpapers etc., even though i wasn't claiming that they were 'mine', i just a made a wallpaper using their images <_ and some that were left up just as infringing too src="<a%20href='http://www.ewbattleground.com/uploads/emoticons/default_wacko.png'>http://www.ewbattleground.com/uploads/emoticons/default_wacko.png</a>" alt=":wacko:"> .

yeah a couple years back my account was canceled because of something similar. basically now I use deviant art for most of my main art pieces. imageshack is used for the rest wrestling graphics and etc.

I uploaded the abstract paintings I've been doing and noticed that ti asked if I wanted to offer prints for them at 4 by size. the price would be set at like $1 or $2 and I'm make a profit of .20 to .30 cents per sell. I'm going to have to read up on it some more