Help me find a song/band...

619 fan

Ok, so this might actually be quite a challenge and it would help if anyone was listening to Radio One this week...

well anyway I was in the common room at college and Vernon Kay played a song on radio one that sounded really upbeat and cheesy (was reminded of the song in the chilled out / happy music thread)... so he said that alot of people had been asking if it was Same Difference (and I don't think there was just two of them anyway) and it wasn't it was by a band from mainland Europe, maybe norwegian, swedish etc. and I thought he said they were called Alphabet or something along the lines of that but I'm pretty sure I was completly wrong about that. They sounded kinda like they had a slight electro edge but the song is vague in my mind, I just remember thinking it was suprisingly enjoyable.

So... I obviously don't expect you to find the song as I can't remember any words to the song BUT if you know a band that sounds like the one I poorly described then I assume the song played on Radio One was one of their popular songs so by suggesting me a band I can just go look at their recent singles and check them out, honestly if you can make any sense of what I've just wrote then thats already one step in the right direction!

Erm I think so... I do have a feeling a woman might of been included somewhere but honestly I should of searched the day I heard this song because it's pretty vague to me now, like I said I'd be very grateful and suprised if anyone knows who I'm on about.

Pfft. Oh well, the song I was going to suggest is very much a female singer.

All I could think of was; "Hitten" by Those Dancing Days. But they're an all girl band, from Sweden, do include keyboards and a bit of an electro edge but I seriously doubt it was them.

Ah well, I'll drop out of the hunt for now and leave it to the others >_<