Mdickie's Wrestling Mpire 2008

jase12881

I don't think there's a link to it from his front page (I'm at work so I can't check...work blocks all game sites), but here's the address for the download for the latest Wrestling Mpire game (see bottom of this post). It still costs money ($16.99), but you can download the trial for three tries for free.

Should at least provide a couple hours of entertainment...assuming it works for you and you don't waste the trial.

I know I had fun with the trial.

Most of the improvements (in my opinion) have to do with career mode...especially with creative control, so downloading the demo version won't give you as good an idea of the game as downloading the trial. The actual control feels a bit sluggish by comparison to Wrestling Encore, but you can up the speed with f1-f3 or f4 (I can't remember which). Also, you will want to use a computer gamepad (or ps3 controller) if you can.

Oh, and be careful not to <escape> your way out of the game, or you'll waste your attempt.

http://www.mdickie.com/gam_wm2008ce.htm

A friend bought the booking version of the Wrestling Encore game I think. Having 20 people in an exploding cage filled with a bunch of weapons was awesome, especially when we realized Kurt Angle wasn't getting up 'cause he lost his feet. I might look into getting this one sometime.

And I can't get to the page you linked through the website. The game isn't even under the "available titles" area.

Edited by estebanmon

But seriously though, his booking games were a little too much to deal with I think, but the career based games were just mindless fun... all his games have been really, outside of wrestling I've enjoyed almost all of his other titles in one way or another. I haven't got around to playing this one yet... but I'm looking forward to it.

A friend bought the booking version of the Wrestling Encore game I think. Having 20 people in an exploding cage filled with a bunch of weapons was awesome, especially when we realized Kurt Angle wasn't getting up 'cause he lost his feet. I might look into getting this one sometime.

And I can't get to the page you linked through the website. The game isn't even under the "available titles" area.