Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Lucien LaChance > Armand Christophe. :P

I'm pretty sure I didn't need an invite either, I just turned up, and he was all "hey, go and steal stuff from this dude before the other people do". I ended up being late to the house so I had to steal it from the chick that beat me instead. :P

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Started playing again, good fun. I made a class, Spellthief, basically a mage and a thief. Good fun.

Also? Easy to rank up spells! My conjure is at 50 at level 4. Also, even though I didn't take blade as a level skill, I can summon a monster, fight it, and level it up that way! Good fun.

1250/1250 gamerscore for this one :)

I played it non-stop for 4 months, and i've completed all of it.

But there's nothing left to do but build up my level.

Any tips on how I can do that quickly?

It's quite annoying when you accidentally kill someone in the mage's guild (i accidentally killed an imp) and then i got kicked out and had to retrieve 10 daedra hearts and 10 vampire dust

Vampire dust i've got, but i don't know where to get daedra hearts now that I no longer have access to the realm of Oblivion and the realm of Sheogorath has no daedric beings in it.